OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

waited from 4 am only to get fcuked by stupid employees and their friends...i was 12th in line too.....

local footlocker got 20 pairs - only 8 was available to the public (opened @ 6am)
local shoe palace got 25 pairs - only 3 was available to the public(opened @ 10 am)
local shiekh had 10 pairs - only 3 was available to the public (opened @ 10 am)
local finishline had 20 pairs - only 12 was available to the public(opened @ 4 am

so no OLNL pack for me.

2yvo1tt.jpg

2yyegrc.jpg

2re5kc3.jpg
-S T R 8 O U T D A V I L L E-​

Quote:
They still got Grapes in NY and you ask if they still have a shoe that released today??? Come on man do your research they are ALL OVER the greater NYC area!!!!

where the hell in nyc do tey still have grapes????
and in normal size....dont tell me, "oh dude, theres a 2.5, 8.34 and size 17 in soho!"

Quote:
I need 1 more pair of black toes to ball in. is there anywhere I can find size14?
You dudes is noodles, I got more ziti to Bake...'Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street?'" -Meth

white laces on the yellow/blk pair look fug.
white on lblack toes looks hot.

sad for cali folk.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

crossed fingers waitin on ma boii chad to hit me up bout my pack...everyone ur OLNL packs look great! and blk laces look good on the blk toe's...when i get mines ima do the same hopefully..
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Anybody's FINISHLINE orders go through?

Any canceled?
"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

Quote:
I need 1 more pair of black toes to ball in. is there anywhere I can find size14?

Quote:
LOL, u serious?? u will look so ******ed and people will all laugh at u, word to Carrie! I'd b rollin if i saw someone come on court lookin to b taken serious in them. , i laugh at people wearing Maize VIIs to ball in!
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Anybody's FINISHLINE orders go through?

I was wondering the same thing...My order has been saying "processing" since I ordered them at midnight on 4/21. They did charge my account so hopefully everything will go as planned, maybe they will ship first thing Monday.

NYC still have a good amount left!

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow $125 OBO Shipper. Half price of bmp.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Not much of a story for me. I got them on Friday for $240, rocked them mix and match to the mall but I noticed how stupid it looked stupid when I got back home. Monday it's supposed to be around 77-81 degrees in the PA area, so the blacktoes are coming out.
TEAM KING KOOPA

my mall had about 28 packs between 4 stores (footlocker, finishline, shiekh, shoe palace) got there around 430am, lined up and just chilled for awhile, store opened at 830, and i was out by 9 with my 10.5

spent the rest of the day sleeping and watching nba playoffs

Quote:
these are all over NYC, bottomline....we get so many pairs X da influx of dunks on hypebeast and hood chicks = plenty jordans available in stores.

exactly. ninja hit it right on the nail. come to nyc theres still packs available. kids sizes galore if yall want to cop some for your girl. i just came back from 5th ave in sunset park and they have a ton. even the footlocker on 5th got a few pairs left, and mom and pop shops got mad packs left. i ended up getting a pack for my boy because he had to run around a bit. soon as he comes home he pays me and he's got his pack. theres still a lot of packs left.

I woke up at 3:30 am got a shower. Got in my car heading to the Town East Mall in Texas from OKC. Got my shoes back to OKC in time for my son game. Easy as Sunday morning.

NYC still has these? It must be because that region of the US got a nod from Jordan or something. It was hell trying to pick these up in SoCal.
JORDAN 1 OLNL pack sz. 10 / UNDEFEATED SPRING 2007 tees, Jacket, and Dunk Hi "GET THAT MONEY" sz. 12 in my ebaysearch.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

Yeah us people in Cali get the shaft when it comes to J's. Especially San Diego we barely get any stock of them. I know LA get's decent amounts but down here if you aren't running and hunting on every big release then you are out. I am so tired of this crap. I've been doing this since 90 and it's only in the last 2 and a half years has it gotten really out of hand. Since the trend has really blown up with all the kids and people trying to resell it just sucks. I was lucky enough to get through on Eastbay so I am crossing my fingers everything goes through and they ship my shoes but my friend hit up one of the malls at 5 am and both Footlocker and Footaction did raffles to see who got to buy them as they each only got like 20 to 25 pairs and then after that everyone ran to Nordstroms which only got like 20 pair. He said the cops showed up right away at 5am with the security gurards to kick everyone out of the mall and told them to come back at 7am for the raffles. Then after the raffles they all broke out to Nordstrom and he was lucky enough to get his pair but said the line was out of control. Man it sucks here. I guess since we all drive cars and don't ride subways they figure we don't buy shoes as much out here which is ridiculous. I wish someone from JB would read this and understand that we have a huge sneakerhead community out in here in San Diego and we need more product on big releases. It's ugly out here, so please give us a little help.

Back
Top Bottom