OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I hate finishline ^ ^ ^ . It's a pain ordering from then online.
FS sz 8.5/9 FR 3s $135, Flip 3s $145 Cardinal 7FR V $135 White XX2 ALL SHIPPED

Broke in the Black toes today. They are comfy as hell. The extra padded insole is def a plus.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

didnt really want the new loves only the old loves so i bought a 10.5 old love today im happy now cost me 130 though....

couldnt believe i walked into champs yesterday and there were 2 packs in my size 13 so i just had to get both packs....

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: JORDAN I OLD LOVE NEW LOVE PACKS SIZES 12 AND 13, JORDAN VII CARDINALS SIZE 13, SEAN JOHN POLOS & DRESS SHIRTS SIZE XL, SEAN JOHN JEANS SIZE 38 X 32, POWER RANGERS DRAGONZORD SET, POWER RANGERS MEGAZORD SET, JORDAN YOUTH JERSEY SIZE L, LEBRON JAMES YOUTH JERSEY SIZE L, JORDAN SHORTS SIZE XXL
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

Mine came on Friday at 11am. Nobody was there to sign, so they left that tag on the door. Do they attempt delivery only once a day? And do they always attempt delivery at the same time? My brother gets off work at 2pm, so that would be the earliest anyone can sign for the package.

my 2 packs came from eastbay in a box. i wore the yellow ones today, they are very comfy but they creased very easy, but almost all shoes crease.
FS: SZ. 10 & 11 BMP/OLNL (NO TRADES)
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Code:
     Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

Quote:
i wore the yellow ones today, they are very comfy but they creased very easy
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Stores till havent completely sold out of the men sizes of the OLNL.

That guy in the DMP adventure video, shouldve been smarter. If you're able to get 3 pairs from 3 different stores release morning and one store recieved 130 something pairs, I think thats a slight hint that these woudnt sell.

Lookerd up dudes ebay and nothing sold in the last 30 days. lol

Where are these still sitting around? Area? Stores? Still hoping to find a pair of sz 13 for retail.
Thanks for the info if anybody has it.

my finishline got a second shipment of 80 pairs saturday. all they had left midday was size 8.

the 1's are on fire in the 7 cities.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

I want some and im in norfolk, va size 11 if anyone could
help me out. I should have got them from the NEX but i thought
these were an LS release and they the Navy Exchange doesn't
normally get LS releases. smh at myself

you in the navy jwalkinwithroc? these shoes are hot here huh?

im up here in Baltimore and a few places are gettin second shipments and sellin em all.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

everyone should just chill. for everyone who didn't get a pair I'm pretty sure they will pop up somewhere in the near future. they're still lurking around insome places.

Back
Top Bottom