OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEER PARK NY outlet store

@unseen

Havnt been to deer park in a month. Finally popped in this morning.
FSR of Jordan 8 aquas- $140
6 diff color ways of Lebron xiii -$120-$150
Kd8 Xmas -$140
Nike air max 2015 -white/Crimson, navy/volt black/black all $130 ea
Add'l 20% off hash wall, nothing really on there except for the green Jordan futures in various sizes for $70

All those hideous lebron 13s have been there for months along with those green futures. I feel like deer park's hash wall has so many pairs that are still at MSRP box price its hilarious.

Dont waste your time at the Block of Orange Nike... extra 30 off clearance apparel and 20 off the hash wall. But pretty much garbage... well a pair of bruce lee kobes size 11.

You're welcome. Don't let the location deter your visits.

I sleep on the couch on a weekly basis because I buy there weekly

I don't mind the neighborhood. I like that store because it's usually empty when I go unlike the Citadel Outlets. I'd say their deals are weird compared to Citadel though. Kobe X Blackouts are still 139.99 there. FSR. Smh

I don't mind the neighborhood. I like that store because it's usually empty when I go unlike the Citadel Outlets. I'd say their deals are weird compared to Citadel though. Kobe X Blackouts are still 139.99 there. FSR. Smh
The hash wall is where the best deals are there, I really like the East Los store.

Dont waste your time at the Block of Orange Nike... extra 30 off clearance apparel and 20 off the hash wall. But pretty much garbage... well a pair of bruce lee kobes size 11.
i'm assuming it's the kobe 11, i just called and they only have kobe 10s, so the bruce lee 11 size 11 have been sold :frown:

Was at the block at orange myself, not much there as has been mentioned...

Did see several sizes of the black tech fleece jacket at $89.99 plus 30% off...

Picked up the blue hyperrev 2015 that I've been wanting, $69.99...

San Leandro was a zoo, God awful. 30% off footwear and lots of sale on clothing, accessory, etc. didn't see anything worth mentioning.

Can items bought at one outlet store be returned at another location assuming that I still have the receipt?

Was at the block at orange myself, not much there as has been mentioned...

Did see several sizes of the black tech fleece jacket at $89.99 plus 30% off...

Picked up the blue hyperrev 2015 that I've been wanting, $69.99...
oh man, just wanted to let you know that the nike swoosh logo on those hyperrevs came off of my shoe after a 2hr hoop session, cosmetics only tho, and the shoe performed great.

Was this recent? I just called and they said they don't have them.

I believe they sold out last week.

Jordan 1.5 Chicago down to $75 at Aurora, IL but very low stock and all large sizes from what I saw. Call for more details.

View media item 1990120
Snagged this colorway of KD 8 at the Oceanside NY Outlet this past Saturday. They had a sz. 14 on the has wall for $79.99 plus 20% off so I had them check the back. No sz. 12, but they were available to order. The store rep gladly price matched with the discount online, I logged into my Nike+ account and walked out of there with the KD's for $64 shipped.

Oceanside NY also had:

NikeLab Air Max 1 Royal - Linen $200 + 20% off
De La Soul SB Lows FSR $110
Lebron XIII Black/Black/Anthracite - Large Sizes - $130 + 20% off
Lebron XII Low Bright Citrus/White/Total Orange - Large Sizes - $80(?) +20% off
A few other Lebron XIII colorways for $130 & $150
Flightposite $100
A few KD 8 colorways

The East LA Nike factory outlet still had few size runs of Aqua 8s for Los Angeles natives $152.58 after tax

oh man, just wanted to let you know that the nike swoosh logo on those hyperrevs came off of my shoe after a 2hr hoop session, cosmetics only tho, and the shoe performed great.

Appreciate the tip but the PG colorway that I've worn hasn't had any problems...

Guess we'll see about the blue pair I purchased...

Tech fleece camo and grey like above was $69.99 at Loveland Colorado.

Just read the fine print .. But who's the top contributor usually on these outlet thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom