OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to the dunks, that appears to be my mistake. I meant to imply that there were lots of pairs in all sizes of each shoe, except only one pair of size 9 on the dunks. But I know the orange box above and left of the display shoe is a 9, and there's clearly another 9 there.
repped u for that, copped 2 pairs for about $60 shipped

MAJOR STEAL - comes to $77 pre tax. Couple tens, 1-2 11s, few sizes between 7.5-9.5 I think. Lancaster Tanger outlets - http://www.tangeroutlet.com/lancaster

Wanted these so bad for so long, but couldn't pull the trigger. On to other things.
just to piggyback on this post, saratoga, ca

they have lebron 12 Double Helix colorway sitting on hash for 99.99.  if you want till they have 20% ro 30% off it would be a steal as well.

just FYI for people who's still looking for the 12s.

For those checking on the $ 24 SB Dunks in Vegas....there sold out as of opening this morning!

Flushing clearance:
30% off all shoes
40% off all tops/jackets

Pretty dry in there tonight. Found a couple tech fleece crews for $15 but nothing besides that.

All right another update from the Vacaville Premium Outlets.    707-455-7014

Hope if ya'll like anything you can get it.

Returns :

All Hash Wall was 20% off.  KD BHM, Griffey Max, and Jordan Superfly were 1 only.  Everything else scattered sizes, but they might have more in the back.

View media item 1986624

Also forgot to snap a pic of the maroon/reddish pants / jackets.

Last edited:
As of last night,

Arundel Mills Nike Factory had Toddler AJ8 "Chrome's" and Men's AJ1 1.5's "Chicago's". 

Nothing else really stood out to me. 

I'll admit, I got pretty excited before walkin into the store and thinkin Chi's weren't 1.5's :frown: lol.

Sorry no pics but here's the number in case anyone here wants to know price and size availability. 

(410) 379-1587

Sorry no pics but SL had 30% off all shoes and 40% off a lot of sportswear (Dri-fit/Thermafit hoodies and pants).  30% off all t shirts.  I think someone posted on the last page that this sale was til Sunday??? About a 30 min line to the register though lol. 

called Lancaster, PA, they said they won't be taking phone orders for signature products this weekend and i'll have to wait till monday, so most likely i'll miss the extra 30% off of those nice lebron 13s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom