OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at riverhead Nfo around 1230...I didn't even bother posting anything up lol...nothing but crap there

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance still has the 30% discount going on. Only thing I saw was some Purple/White Pippen 6's size 12 in the $40-$50 range (I think) and a couple of Lebron 12 lows blue and orange size 12 and 14. I think they're still going for $89.99. Resellers were definitely in full effect. Packed as usual on the weekend when there's a 30% discount happening. 

unseen unseen ya i grabbed those 95s a few weeks ago. Thanks for the update!

LOL duke1144 duke1144 thats on the opposite side of the island.

If i go to atlantic city this month im def gonna hit their factory store

unseen unseen ya i grabbed those 95s a few weeks ago. Thanks for the update!

LOL duke1144 duke1144 thats on the opposite side of the island.

If i go to atlantic city this month im def gonna hit their factory store

Sorry for the shoddy camera work, i was highlighting the Jordan 1s. Post up about AC

Last edited:

called Lancaster, PA, they said they won't be taking phone orders for signature products this weekend and i'll have to wait till monday, so most likely i'll miss the extra 30% off of those nice lebron 13s.
Try early Monday morning, tell them you tried over the weekend for the 30%, and see if they'll discount them anyway. It's worth the shot for a minute of time.

Last edited:
Colorado Mills had the following for $34.97 with an additional 20% off. Limited size runs. Maybe one or two of each size. Also had the Zoom Structure 18's for $44 (I think) with an additional %20 off.

View media item 1987723

Pismo Beach Nike - Pegasus 32 (might be 31, i forgot) - Primarily Orange upper colorway, most sizes $35

saratoga, ca

visited tonight, nothing's changed except 20% off hash and mostly 30% off apparel.  hyperdunks 2015 pink for 89.99 instead of 99.99.  hyperrev 2015 in blue and black are 69.99.  everything else is the same.  sorry, no pictures.

I called and ordered a pair but ifk if they are the same pair. The guy said they were mostly black with grey but they were still 24.99. I just ended up ordering them.
I'm not sure either lol. But doesnt really matter to me because I got these to do a custom

DEER PARK NY outlet store

@unseen

Havnt been to deer park in a month. Finally popped in this morning.
FSR of Jordan 8 aquas- $140
6 diff color ways of Lebron xiii -$120-$150
Kd8 Xmas -$140
Nike air max 2015 -white/Crimson, navy/volt black/black all $130 ea
Add'l 20% off hash wall, nothing really on there except for the green Jordan futures in various sizes for $70

I copped those Jordan Aquas from east LA. Thanks NT. They have a lot of sizes left but people are coming in and buying. Lots of 10.5s. One of the employees said they only received 3 units. I don't know what that means but I figured I'd share lol.

I copped those Jordan Aquas from east LA. Thanks NT. They have a lot of sizes left but people are coming in and buying. Lots of 10.5s. One of the employees said they only received 3 units. I don't know what that means but I figured I'd share lol.

You're welcome. Don't let the location deter your visits.

I sleep on the couch on a weekly basis because I buy there weekly

Flushing clearance: 

not much to mention, only thing that caught my eye:

Nike Entertianers, red and also white, 69.99 + 30% off

Nike tech fleece windrunner - color code 695 -$30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom