OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still salty that outlets in CA wouldnt do phone orders on the $56 de la lows.  

im still salty that outlets in CA wouldnt do phone orders on the $56 de la lows.  
i'm actually very surprise because unless it's the clearance store in san leandro, the rest of the stores aren't that busy most of the time.

Whats this about De La low being $56?
nerd.gif
about a month or so ago.  forgot which store it was, but i called over and they said, "we're not taking phone orders on these."  im sure it was bs and dude was being hella lazy, but i didnt want to press the issue.  so i slept on them.  

Nike Clearence Orlando I Drive 

20% off kids footwear only

40% selected clothing racks (tee's mainly)

Few notables:

1 pair of Kyrie 1 Infrared 8.5 on the hash  , few pairs of Lebron XII Low Air Max 95  looking like shoe , total orange colorway. Style # 812560 081 sporadic sizes from 8 - 12 not many though. If you dont see any you can always ask for one.

Jordan 8 Retro size 2.5Y YOUTH $44.99 

All black baby huarache's size 10C

thats about it. 

friends and family (30% off entire purchase) at factory and clearance set for april 28 - may 2. hit up your nike connects and see if they have any extra cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom