OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the store had to have a similar item in stock in order to do an assist order.  Basically they have an item you want, but not in your size, so they see if they can find it in your size and then order it for you and price match the in store price.

I guess I'll try again tomorrow then cause if they can locate them in my size and do the order too ill take a few at that price

I thought the store had to have a similar item in stock in order to do an assist order.  Basically they have an item you want, but not in your size, so they see if they can find it in your size and then order it for you and price match the in store price.

Last edited:
Umm if you can't do phone orders why not just do assist orders or whatever it's called at a closer outlet?
The store your at is supposed to have the product instore for Nike Assist to work. Also most promos are for instore as well so F&F discount wouldnt work either. 

This. 

No additional % off on hash for Nike East LA.  Pretty dead today for a Friday.  Nothing worth mentioning.  

Ontario mills, CA

Nothing good, the usual KD and Lebrons everyone has been posting up.

I asked if they got Kobe 11 AS, worker said no and that's a fact. Sounds like everyone been bugging them about it

Ontario mills, CA

Nothing good, the usual KD and Lebrons everyone has been posting up.

I asked if they got Kobe 11 AS, worker said no and that's a fact. Sounds like everyone been bugging them about it
Folsom Ca had a full size run of the ASG Kobes but they were moving fast. I was there at 8pm Friday 

Gilroy, CA

$97 before tax!!!!
smokin.gif

Just go there for these Aqua VIIIs, got them last night. I predict they'll be sold out by end of Saturday, they still had a bunch of pairs last night.

The store your at is supposed to have the product instore for Nike Assist to work. Also most promos are for instore as well so F&F discount wouldnt work either. 

This. 

This man knows.

From what I've ascertained thus far Assist isn't a system wide pricing tool. As said, the outlet you call or go to has to have that item/price in their system to be able to complete an order. So I got the grey TF for $35 before discounts. Whichever store you call or go to would have to have that item priced the same to do the order for you- possible but not likely. Nike chat can point you in the right direction for a store with stock, but that doesn't automatically mean the price is the same.

I was at the Gilroy outlet yesterday afternoon. Doesn't look like Aqua 8 moved much throughout the day but yeah they should be gone by the weekend.

Notable mentions:
They had Kobe X WTK($170 range), Sprite colorway and bright crimson lows

KD 8 x'mas and all black($89 I think)

Lebron 13 Cavs($140), X'mas($120), and Space Race($100)

Last edited:
Wrentham is pretty dry for "heat" - Black/White Jordan XXs for $160, MTM 7s on hash for $130. Plaid & Polda Dot KD 7s for $90. KB X Christmas ($160) and Draft Days ($140) on hash.

I don't even think I'm gonna buy anything here and I'll try my luck with my F&F pass at Lee in a little bit.

I'll take some pics tho and post in a few hrs when I get home.

Really disappointed I drove 90+ mins here for zilch...

Last edited:
I got and F&F pass and won't be able to go to the outlet because I gotta study for my final exams and work on projects all weekend.  I figured someone else could use it at least.

Woodbury is cleaned out of Kobes as of 12pm.

EDIT it's because Franklin Wong and all his boys are here. Saw them walking around with 15 bags of Kobe 11 ASG

Last edited:
Went to the Petaluma outlets this morning to pick up my pair of Kobe XI ASG on hold.  I was so lucky, showed up and the manager told me they only had a handful left behind the counter.  Someone came in and cleaned them out between Thursday night and Saturday morning.  They only had size 8's, 1x 9.5, a few 10.5-14, about 20 pairs total of the Kobe XI ASG.  Petaluma, CA does take phone orders I believe, so call them if you want to try to snag a pair of the Kobe XI ASG.  The folks at the outlet are really friendly.  Luckily my size 9 was still in the hold bin, otherwise I would have had to take the 9.5.  Was also able to pick up a $50 MVP pass with my F&F coupon purchase.

Phone number -  707-769-9245

They also had various air max 2015's, jordan XX playoff for 109.97, KD 8 blackout, KD 8 PG county, Lebron 13 Xmas, All red CW, and all royal blue CW.

Edit -  Seems like resellers are in full effect on the Kobe's at the outlets and the Retro's.  I also went to Vacaville yesterday and they were cleaned out of Sweater 7's, Pro Star 5's, and Aqua 8's.  They had the All White Jordan 9's,  but I expect those to be gone also after F&F weekend.  Nike releasing all the heat to outlets on the same weekend as F&F, they obviously don't want this stuff to sit long and trying a new strategy it seems to clear out unmoved freight.

Last edited:
jersey gardens:

de la lows for $89

some tech fleece fleece:
red bonded windrunner
camo tech pants in size small
red camo pants
assorted stuff on clearance

nothing off hash

nothing else exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.