OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flushing had MTM pack. Didn't wanna let me use the Swoosh pass but after a lil persuasion I got them for $490 down from $700.

Also seen olive foams, green flyknit AM.

Whenever I get a $5 Survey coupon I use it to but 2 pairs of laces ($4.XX) which in turn gets me another survey coupon and the cycle continues. Just an idea for people who frequent the outlets but never find anything good.

Went to sawgrass mills today...they didn't really have much....they had better shoes in GS sizes then men's...

I found these lowtop 1's on the hash wall...after the coupon they came out to $73...I copped the kobes earlier in the week from the palm beach Nike outlet for $118

View media item 2014389
Copped these flyknit airmax for my wife for $90 after the coupon at sawgrass

View media item 2014390
And I copped these Blk/chrome 8's for my son for $45 after the coupon from sawgrass

View media item 2014391
I got the $25 MVP card from the palm beach Nike outlet and the $50 MVP from sawgrass today

View media item 2014392

Size 10 tinker hatfield am 90 on back wall at charlotte premium outlet don't remember price

Last edited:
Lancaster, PA has Kobe XI ASG and Kobe XI low no size 13 in either one.

You were there? I just got home from there too.

A bit more details:
All star kobes had sizes but not a fsr including no 9.5s
Black/red Kobe 11s in a decent size run
Knicks Flightposite Isfor 79.99 in a decent size run
Space race lebron 13s for 99
Black lebron 13: for 130 or 140
Cavs lebron 13s for 140
Giants lebron 12 lows for 140
No Jordan retros in men's size at all :frown:
Nike air max plus black for 99 i think

They were also honoring the MVP pass distribution in combination with the friends and family.

Last edited:
Went to Gloucester Premium outlet. Selection not great but had the Sweater 8 Retros and those 5s that seem to be at all the outlets.
Black lion lebron 13s on back wall but no hash 20% this weekend for some reason.
Came in for th ASG kobes and a kid I usually shop with walked right up to me with a pair from the back. Used that clutch 30% and got them for $112. The Mrs got some all pink huaraches for $50..not a bad day.
Resellers were snatching up the Retros and kobes pretty intently. They had a full size run in the kobes, Retros were 10 and above

Tx city Nike told me yesterday they were getting Kobe 11 Achilles in this morning. Went in today and no one knew what I was talking about. Still have a good size run Kobe asg.

Citadel has nothing notable either, same Lebrons, Kobe elite.

Hash wall has a few Jordan 1 royal lows in various sizes

Man I haven't been able to get to the outlets yet. Will get there tomorrow. Everything's probably gone though Well anything good lol

Saratoga, CA

posted pictures on thursday when i went, saw the two Kobe 11s, Achilles Heel and All Star, FSR.  slept on it to figure out when to cop, went back friday (yesterday) and literally half the shelf was empty.  talked to a sales rep and asked if the resellers were hitting it hard, he said no, said that "normal" people are actually copping them.  there should still be a FSR for both colorway as of last night.  good luck guys/gals!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom