Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

I called about the XMas this morning, and the guy told me that they only got ONE pair in, and it was a size 8. I asked if he was sure? And he said yeah, someone posted on a forum about the shoe and it was completely wrong and that only one pair showed up but they have been getting calls all day. He said he asked the guy who posted it to go back and correct himself so they wouldnt get so many calls
laugh.gif
but I dont see how they would only get ONE pair of a shoe in..

^It is the last pair left from the last week's store transfer they received along side with some kobe V.

And it was a size 8.

Originally Posted by Airmiles

^It is the last pair left from the last week's store transfer they received along side with some kobe V.

And it was a size 8.
What kobes?

Woodburn OR outlet report:
D-Will blue chips 69.99
all 3 colorways of XX3 lows for 74.99
all white penny 2's for 59.99?
red and black and orange and blue trainer sc 59.99 on hash wall
bunch of hyperizes and shoxs

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by Israeln23

offbad Prices on the Uptempo?
i saw them at nordstrom rack in costa mesa for $49.99 but they only had a sz 7.5
yeah that's the price-- either 49.90 or 59.90, can't really remember.

i saw them scattered in sizes 8-11 when i posted the update.

Orlando Prime Outlet

White/Red Lebron VII's for 109.99
Black/Blue Penny II's 79.99 - Size 7-8.5 only
Black/Black Penny II's 59.99
CDP I/XX2 199.99
Nike Flightposite Plus Black/Black - 99.99

Nothing really that great. They had the SpaceJam Black hoodies in XL - XXL for 29.99 on clearance rack, but they too big for me
eyes.gif

NI375946-611_pict1_13_986_11766.jpg

the nike factory store in potomac mills has these marked downed to 29.99, mostly sizes 9 and up but a few 7.5's and 7's i believe.

This isnt a request. but i noticed most of you post updates or jordans/basketball shoes. if you guys could shed some light on runners/trainers that'd be great. peace nike talk, hope the info helps someone out

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

NI375946-611_pict1_13_986_11766.jpg

the nike factory store in potomac mills has these marked downed to 29.99, mostly sizes 9 and up but a few 7.5's and 7's i believe.

This isnt a request. but i noticed most of you post updates or jordans/basketball shoes. if you guys could shed some light on runners/trainers that'd be great. peace nike talk, hope the info helps someone out
hi bro do you have phone number of potomac mills? thanks

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

hi bro do you have phone number of potomac mills? thanks
dont mean to come off mean but you could google it, probably would have found it by the time you posted your request.

SMH

Potomac
2700 Potomac Mills Circle
Suite 511
Prince William, VA 22192

spoonfeeding.jpg

picture cracks me up
roll.gif

Thanks for the info my friend...Was able to snag a 10.5 for myself(which is a half size big) for 38 shipped which is bad at all. Girl said all they had left were a 7.5, a couple 10.5s, and a 13....Great post

^no problem man. Made me happy to hear this helped out a fellow collector. keep with the updates people (runners and trainers included please) lol

oh yeah, and unlocking tools, come on man, google it dude. do a little bit of research, i cant order it for you dude

just called about the shoes above size left are 7.5,12.5,and 15 maybe 2 of each good luck. and a marshalls update from sunday here in columbus ohio, had airmax 90 boots sevral colorways 49.99 and kids packs were still there as well and some flight clubs (wht/blc/purple) 59.99 also has some jordan gear not much a few sweats and a few shirts 12.99-19.99

Check marshalls for a bunch of Air Max Skyline EU. Not too sure what the EU stands for but I couldnt resist for $25.00.
Everything else I saw was not good. Random crap.

738152e6ba836250c664d35507e01566b17dfbd.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom