Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

The Jordan VI are at Tulalip outlet in WA, full size run for 100...They also had penney II all back for 80 full size run, Lebron VII greys and white/blue for 100 full size run as well, and Kobe 5 for 75 white/black full size run as well...That was pretty much it..

The Jordan VI are at Tulalip outlet in WA, full size run for 100...They also had penney II all back for 80 full size run, Lebron VII greys and white/blue for 100 full size run as well, and Kobe 5 for 75 white/black full size run as well...That was pretty much it..

San Leandro Clearance

Lebron James 8 black FSR $90
Air Jordan I black anondized FSR don't remember price

San Leandro Clearance

Lebron James 8 black FSR $90
Air Jordan I black anondized FSR don't remember price

san leandro clearance
Jordan red/white cmft vis11 FSR 59.99
jordan blk/freshawater max 12 FSR (forgot pricing)
awhole bunch of hoodies and jacket too many to remember

san leandro clearance
Jordan red/white cmft vis11 FSR 59.99
jordan blk/freshawater max 12 FSR (forgot pricing)
awhole bunch of hoodies and jacket too many to remember

nordstrom rack glendale, ca didnt have much to mention old carnivores that have been sitting there for a while
the ross next to there had nothing

nordstrom rack burbank, ca had a pair air max livestrongs in 8.5, some random dunk hi's other than that it, not much to mention.
The Marshalls in burbank empire center did have the pro combat tanks with the padding for 15 bucks but only in xl or xxl

nordstrom rack glendale, ca didnt have much to mention old carnivores that have been sitting there for a while
the ross next to there had nothing

nordstrom rack burbank, ca had a pair air max livestrongs in 8.5, some random dunk hi's other than that it, not much to mention.
The Marshalls in burbank empire center did have the pro combat tanks with the padding for 15 bucks but only in xl or xxl

^^^^ I just picked up that Man U jacket in Atlantic City outlet for like $25 .. awesome deal.

^^^^ I just picked up that Man U jacket in Atlantic City outlet for like $25 .. awesome deal.

Back
Top Bottom