Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

San Leandro Clearance

Lebron V1 All Black - $89.99 limited sizes
Lebron V2 White Sport Red - $89.99 limited sizes but should still have alteast 1 pair for each sizes
Foamposite Pro Electric Green - $ 89.99 *1 Pair of sz 10.5 (A return item but worn NDS condition)

San Leandro Clearance

Lebron V1 All Black - $89.99 limited sizes
Lebron V2 White Sport Red - $89.99 limited sizes but should still have alteast 1 pair for each sizes
Foamposite Pro Electric Green - $ 89.99 *1 Pair of sz 10.5 (A return item but worn NDS condition)

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Flint 13s grade school size are at jeffersonville Ohio outlet 69.99

Monroe Outlet 513-539-4645
They are ALL B Grade some purpley glue by the pods. Some have small knicks near toe box. But there's a good amount of them that look great. Also got some transfers opened late and inside were the following: (4) size 5y, (4) size 4y (1) 3.5y at  http://yfrog.com/h7iipnjaj "THINK PINK" LEBRON V2  
think-pink-lebron-2.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 V2 Pink/Black

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Flint 13s grade school size are at jeffersonville Ohio outlet 69.99

Monroe Outlet 513-539-4645
They are ALL B Grade some purpley glue by the pods. Some have small knicks near toe box. But there's a good amount of them that look great. Also got some transfers opened late and inside were the following: (4) size 5y, (4) size 4y (1) 3.5y at  http://yfrog.com/h7iipnjaj "THINK PINK" LEBRON V2  
think-pink-lebron-2.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 V2 Pink/Black

Excuse my memory,

Grade School sizes= Big kids right??? or is it the smaller sizes before grade school.....

Excuse my memory,

Grade School sizes= Big kids right??? or is it the smaller sizes before grade school.....

niketown ny had the gradeschool pink and cool grey lebron v2 for $69.xx. i picked up a size 5.5 and a 4, respectively. call for sizes

niketown ny had the gradeschool pink and cool grey lebron v2 for $69.xx. i picked up a size 5.5 and a 4, respectively. call for sizes

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Excuse my memory,

I believe it's the big kid sizes (3.5-7)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Excuse my memory,

I believe it's the big kid sizes (3.5-7)

San Leandro just stocked up on the "Miles Davis" Kobe V (Photo Blue and black) FSR for $59.99. Not sure if it's FSR now, but they had a whole stash of them up front and they were just unloading them when I entered the store at 1PM.

San Leandro just stocked up on the "Miles Davis" Kobe V (Photo Blue and black) FSR for $59.99. Not sure if it's FSR now, but they had a whole stash of them up front and they were just unloading them when I entered the store at 1PM.

Folsom Outlets

Kobe V Del Sol, White/Blue, one other boring colorway, 79.99

KD3 Black/Black, White/Red

Hyperfuse Low, White/Blue/Black, Black/Black 64.99

Air Max Fly By White/Blue/Black, Black/White/Blue 69.99 (very Duke-*+*, but not PEs)

Folsom Outlets

Kobe V Del Sol, White/Blue, one other boring colorway, 79.99

KD3 Black/Black, White/Red

Hyperfuse Low, White/Blue/Black, Black/Black 64.99

Air Max Fly By White/Blue/Black, Black/White/Blue 69.99 (very Duke-*+*, but not PEs)

Few styles of the Hyperfuse low including the blk/blk are on sale for $69.98 at FinishLIne. Use a rewards or coupon and get them cheaper than from the outlets. Just a thought...

Few styles of the Hyperfuse low including the blk/blk are on sale for $69.98 at FinishLIne. Use a rewards or coupon and get them cheaper than from the outlets. Just a thought...

if i purchased something from NDC, can i return (w/shipping receipt) to any nike outlet/factory store even if it has been over 30 days?

if so, do i get the retail and shipping cost back?

if i purchased something from NDC, can i return (w/shipping receipt) to any nike outlet/factory store even if it has been over 30 days?

Originally Posted by ppeter

yes, you can return a purchase from NDC to a factory store, even if it's over thirty days. not sure about shipping...as the only times i've made that kind of return i got free shipping...though i seriously doubt they would give a shipping refund.

Originally Posted by ppeter

yes, you can return a purchase from NDC to a factory store, even if it's over thirty days. not sure about shipping...as the only times i've made that kind of return i got free shipping...though i seriously doubt they would give a shipping refund.

Back
Top Bottom