OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Not sure whether to jump on those Veronas... Cheap but I dont know how the gum sole will look in person.. anyone know how much shipping is? The site says theUPS calculator is down.

^^The shipping is 13.90 for two SB Dunk Lows for me.

Does anyone have Promo Codes? for the SPoT??

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

i need a 7.5 or 8 in the gold flightposites if anybody can help me out

Me too. So will it work if I go to a footaction with the number given earlier in the thread? Is shipping free?

Worth a try...

Im pretty sure the shipping varies ..it goes by how far away they have to ship(tampa FL to where ever you live..) and the weight of the package i believe..

http://www.bluefly.com/designers.fly

Prada, Gucci, etc.. all on super sales at that website...

gucci sunglasses for $140, cant go wrong.

1 MORE DAY, no PMs please
happy.gif

so you're just going to tease everybody with your super special exclusive deal info? real cool, guy, you're the man.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

so you're just going to tease everybody with your super special exclusive deal info? real cool, guy, you're the man.

if i'm right, he should be talking about the double bing cash back thing starting tomorrow.

* don't wanna start unnecessary stuff

335604-331.jpg

for 26.99 at ross.

by the way, people, my guess is they are talking about the doubling of cashback rewards through bing.com on August 10th. Google it for more info. I doubt thedeals will be that great though. ebay is going up to 15% (instead of 8%) but I doubt places like footlocker/eastbay are going to double their existing 25%, butif they do, then that's probably what they are talking about.

edit: didn't see tuna's post before i posted, but i agree. keep it to yourself or share it, don't try to flaunt it and not tell people. so lame.

Good Looking out denverairforce and tuna629.

KidLebron is definitely a Lame. He stay on that girly tip with his secrecy.

Like Denver said KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO SHARE IT.

Has anyone been able to find the all black pippens at footaction for $49.99?? If so what city was the store located....PRESHATE IT!!!

i aint got bing, but real talk, if you arent willing to tell what the $$$* youre talkin bout just shut the $$$* up instead of conducting yourself as a damfemale

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

i'm sure i speak for others when i say that kid lebron has helped out plenty of people with his updates.

Sure, he has. Most Def! Not taking any credit away from his contribution to this thread. He's on his. But flaunting info by posting it on NT and holdingout is a beiiitchhh move regardless. Why post if your not willing to share? Isn't that the purpose of this thread?

Anyone who wants the Flightposites, just call around to all your footlocker and footactions. I called like 5 stores and 5th time was the charm.

Good weekend for pickups in TN. with tax free weekend.

5 Oaks Pigeon Forge outlet had a full stock run of zoom flights for $39 as of yesterday.

371540687.jpg

Had to get 2 of these Jordan XII Messenger bags since they were just $9.99.

371540684.jpg

Ofcourse if your a old head you've got to have the Fab 5 tee got this last weekend with the 30, jrose were you at.

371540683.jpg

And swung by Footaction for some $49 Pippens.

371540685.jpg

Tennessee's had it going on this weekend.
pimp.gif

i just didnt want people to get excited for nothing if the cashback drops to like 10% today
its nothing super exclusive, ive posted it here already and people know about it
anyone can "get" bing

anyways
i recommend getting some gift cards with fatwallets cashback (live doesn't work on giftcards) then using lives cashback at 50% to up the deal

thank kobehead for supplying the info/research

Back
Top Bottom