OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Clae shoes will be on sale on Gilt Groupe tomorrow starting at noon Eastern time...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

Gilt Groupe is a members only site...if you're not a member you can use this:

invitation link

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Awww, %%%%. How do I know that the cashback was applied. I'm 100% sure it said while I was checking out that basically no other coupons could be applied due to the terms of live.com cashback (something like that)...but I didn't see anything else. I read through the website, I know it takes a little while to show up but I just want to get some feedback on here, otherwise I need to cancel my order.

Thanks.
just log in to your cashback account on bing.com and it should show up there as pending. mine showed up right away. in the past, it's takena day or so to show up.

Put down a order for the Gold Flightposites today for sz 10 since they only had sz 8 and 11..
And yes it's only $2.00 shipped to your house.
Wohoo.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Put down a order for the Gold Flightposites today for sz 10 since they only had sz 8 and 11..
Wohoo.
Lucky bastards...my store didn't even feel like looking for it. can you pm the info for the 11???

Angel

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Wohoo.
Where was the size 8? Hmm.

Can I order through the phone or do I gotta go to a footaction with the number to look them up?

Are these worth it to play basketball in?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TIMBSJFORCE1

Ontario Mills had the Kobe IV black/red today...my homie got the last pair...lucky bustard
TIMBS, specifics on that. What store?
If they were at Nike, were they a return?

shoetrends.com just restocked the freshwater griffey's for $150.00 sizes 8.5-11.5.

those who missed out or want another pair better jump on them now

Originally Posted by straight lux

Originally Posted by TIMBSJFORCE1

Ontario Mills had the Kobe IV black/red today...my homie got the last pair...lucky bustard
TIMBS, specifics on that. What store?
If they were at Nike, were they a return?
Probably B grade or customer return. There is no way they hit outlet this fast considering they were released last two weeks

Please someone at niketalk help me:
I want to order some stuff from Eastbay real bad but the 50% off won't work.
This is what I do trying to order my things:
1. Go to bing.com/cashback
2. Login
3. Cashback Stores
4. Eastbay ( no free shipping/ 50% cashback)
5. I click on: Go to store
6. I search for jordan dub zero
7. Go to the black jordan dub zero choose size 14 and add to card
8. Shouldn't it now say: No coupons can be used because of bing cashback.......?
Because I can type in pete1234 and get 20% off...

Someone Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by AF25

Please someone at niketalk help me:
I want to order some stuff from Eastbay real bad but the 50% off won't work.
This is what I do trying to order my things:
1. Go to bing.com/cashback
2. Login
3. Cashback Stores
4. Eastbay ( no free shipping/ 50% cashback)
5. I click on: Go to store
6. I search for jordan dub zero
7. Go to the black jordan dub zero choose size 14 and add to card
8. Shouldn't it now say: No coupons can be used because of bing cashback.......?
Because I can type in pete1234 and get 20% off...

Someone Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
Thanks in advance
Becareful with this, from what I understand (and Im not an expert I know Kid uses it all the time so I would wait for his post) but based on whatI read in the FAQ... these sites basically pay bing for the additional traffic to there site...thats why the you have to go through bing so it can betracked...Now from what I read the site could cancel the discount if you combine discounts or purchase the item in a method they dont regard as discount worthy(I believe you should be able to read disclaimers on each site) Once the purchase goes through..you should be able to log into your bing account and see thepending credit from the store to bing for you....That credit is held for 60days so you dont return the merch...then funded....I wanted to cop some things fromFinishline but I wasnt sure about the discount...it mentioned 15 to 30%...30% sounded cool, 15% wasnt worth it...I didnt want to make the purchase then crossmy fingers and hope so I jumped out...

And to everyone up there still posting about how to get those Gold Flights...come on guys I posted ON THIS PAGE the info....people kinda have to stop beinglazy and go back one or two pages and READ post before asking for help....the answers are usually right there....

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

Guys Im never really one to complain but I quoted dude to thank him 1st, 2nd so that the info could be listed. If you CALL, and at least TRY
the number you'll see that it is correct. The only thing you need is the color code which is 105 (which the rep will se listed or at the store will come up in the computer)....So again the number is 41-04689-604 plus 105 for the golds.
Hehehe my bad bruh.

I got the Posites and some Pippens all for a bill. Retail would have been like $340 so I'm feelin nice.

Can i get the # for the Pippens, I have been looking on line and can not find them???????? Thanks

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

Guys Im never really one to complain but I quoted dude to thank him 1st, 2nd so that the info could be listed. If you CALL, and at least TRY
the number you'll see that it is correct. The only thing you need is the color code which is 105 (which the rep will se listed or at the store will come up in the computer)....So again the number is 41-04689-604 plus 105 for the golds.
Hehehe my bad bruh.

I got the Posites and some Pippens all for a bill. Retail would have been like $340 so I'm feelin nice.

Can i get the # for the Pippens, I have been looking on line and can not find them???????? Thanks

Im looking for those pippens in a size 12? Help a brother out here in Charleston WV?? LOL

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

Can somebody please help me get a 7.5 or 8 in the gold flightposites.

FOOTACTION
FOOTACTION
ROOSEVELT MALL
2329 COTTMAN AVENUE
PHILADELPHIA , PA 19149

I went to this footaction to lpace a special order for my size 10.

They had an size 8 and 11 left. I dunno if they do phone orders, but you can give it a try.

Miami Dolphin mall outlet update-

other than a few good jordan tees on clearance for 8 bucks.
the shoes were wack. they had some Sample Boots for like 30bucks.
and the SB Verona the blk with the gum sole.

and then i went into footaction to see if it was true about the 50 bucks flightposites.
i place the order and it came out to 37.44 Shipped i got free shipping and my employee discount.
i will help anyone out just PM. and ill see what i can do

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Miami Dolphin mall outlet update-

other than a few good jordan tees on clearance for 8 bucks.
the shoes were wack. they had some Sample Boots for like 30bucks.
and the SB Verona the blk with the gum sole.

and then i went into footaction to see if it was true about the 50 bucks flightposites.
i place the order and it came out to 37.44 Shipped i got free shipping and my employee discount.
i will help anyone out just PM. and ill see what i can do
37.44 is that much better than 50

Regardless, anything under 100 is a steal for these shoes imo.

be aware, those using bing to buy multiples of stuff to resell, if bing notices, you might get your cash back canceled. it has happened to people in the past.they have the 60 day pending period so they have time to review purchases, make sure people aren't returning purchases, purchasing multiple items toresell, etc. so if you think this is some great opportunity to stock your e-store, you might want to think twice...

Back
Top Bottom