OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Bigsupa is legit, he has always given legit info and I don't think anyone has any reason to doubt him.

Only 3 sizes left? There goes my hope of getting a pair. That's the only way I'd get those. You'd be a fool to pay retail for those.

Only 3 sizes left? There goes my hope of getting a pair. That's the only way I'd get those. You'd be a fool to pay retail for those.

reminds me of that time spacejams randomly showed up at some random ROSS in Hawaii I think. Just a few pairs of men's sizes only at that location. I wasworking at ROSS at the time and my store had a !*%% ton of baby sized spacejams. salty as hell i was

Went to my Marshalls but no luck with the 1/2 cents and than hit up Ross and found 3 pairs of these 2 were $27.99 and the 3rd was $32.99, I asked why lady saidcause its a diff. vendor I was like, they are the same exact shoe, but I was like whatever and copped
:

whitout getting into too much detail about who I am and what I do I can say that there is a high likelyhood that the 1/2 cents would be at marshalls. Lookingat the retail I can tell it was probably part of a hash buy. For those not in the know a hash buy is when the vendor puts together all of their odds and endspresents them to a retail chain and says take it or leave it. In most cases they take it. the wholesale price is crazy cheap (because its odds and ends) and inturn the retail chain passes the savings on to the consumers. In most cases the retail chains do not have "sneakerheads" working for them so theyhave no idea what a 1/2 cent is or how much its worth. So they just go along with the program and ship it out. Again without going into too much detail I wouldtell you to keep your eyes open in your local marshalls because they might have some more $29.99 specials
wink.gif

Peace

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Anyone know where I can cop or even hook it up with some Air Pippen 1 Blk/red in a size 10 and the Air Penny 2 Blk/Blue in a size 10.5?

Check your local Footaction. They're suppose to be $50 now according to another thread. I'm going to verify after work 2day.

BIGBOI80 wrote:
whitout getting into too much detail about who I am and what I do I can say that there is a high likelyhood that the 1/2 cents would be at marshalls. Looking at the retail I can tell it was probably part of a hash buy. For those not in the know a hash buy is when the vendor puts together all of their odds and ends presents them to a retail chain and says take it or leave it. In most cases they take it. the wholesale price is crazy cheap (because its odds and ends) and in turn the retail chain passes the savings on to the consumers. In most cases the retail chains do not have "sneakerheads" working for them so they have no idea what a 1/2 cent is or how much its worth. So they just go along with the program and ship it out. Again without going into too much detail I would tell you to keep your eyes open in your local marshalls because they might have some more $29.99 specials
wink.gif

Peace

Anywho...

Pippens are DEF $49 @ FA...f they give u smack bout no phone orders call...800-991-6685 from the store and tell them you want the store policy to thatparticular store...

ummmmmm FA doesnt do phone orders............

but you can go to the store and have them sent to you.....

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Went to my Marshalls but no luck with the 1/2 cents and than hit up Ross and found 3 pairs of these 2 were $27.99 and the 3rd was $32.99, I asked why lady said cause its a diff. vendor I was like, they are the same exact shoe, but I was like whatever and copped
: where at?

Memphis...read my post carefully...did u see where I put FROM the store?

So that means that one would HAVE to be AT the store...

My marshalls has air zoom flight. Jason kids black with white they r b grades but I couldn't see any deffects. I saw 9 10 11.5 13 10.5

Will

I edited my post because I felt my comment was petty and when I realized it I went back and edited it. I would hate to revert back to juvenile name calling, Iam so above that.

aiight for you fellas.. that wants the dmp7 pack that drops tomorrow i have access to a full size run at a shop here in atlanta for 260 no tax.. now that wontdo shipping etc.. but just wanted to spread the word.. and no im making NO money on this thats why i posted here and not in the seel section.. they areavialable for pick up today.. and i can ship tomorrow if im pay pal's and i have stupid feedback so no scams here just spreading the love thats all.. hollavia email if u want mr.madison@gmail.com

I'm in ATL, what spot would you be referring to?

Is this your cost or the cost the store will be selling them?

Thanks.

my cost.. shop is at box price of 325 so its an ok discount.. but i cant get as many as i need till he says hes out

Back
Top Bottom