Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Nike Factory Store in Las Vegas

(702) 874-1495

I did a phone order on the Nike Air Foamposite One "Cough Drop."

They said they still have 6 size 14's for $89.97 each.

Product Code: 314996-006

What is going on at south Chicago? Line has been busy for days and ive yet to receive a pair of shoes I ordered.

Check west covina, CA marshalls and found nothing but dri-fit and procombats.

TJ MAXX in chino hills CA had the same.

No USA Jerseys or shorts in the Marshals in Staten Island, NY. East coast never gets any marshals love, and there are no ross stores here either. Anyone in NY see any USE stuff around?

Nordstrom Rack in Sacramento, Ca:

A bunch of Dunkman Lebron 8's.
A bunch of basketball HOH shoes (Air Max Flight '11, etc).

Prices were around $6-70

socal marshalls:

foothill: usa authentic jersey without name&number, retail $150, saw 2 sz60
monrovia: grab 1 L, 1 XL lebron usa jersey. there's still 1 XXL left

no shorts in either one.

anyone seen kobe jersey in socal?

Not really an outlet update but the Cool Grey 11's are up on Eastbay right now in just about every size.

RIVERHEAD NY

NOT REALLY MUCH BUT HERE GOES...

1 SZ 7.5 1/2 CENT CRANBERRY ON HASH WALL $99
FSR 2009 ALL BLACK LEATHER 2009 $69

Originally Posted by bigsupa

RIVERHEAD NY

Those air max 2009 in black leather are also 69$ at Deerpark

Deer Park  8/4

Only thing I saw that caught my eye was the Air Trainer 1+ 360  blue/orange/white for $99.99

Riverhead 8/5

Penny 2 Atlantics $79.99

Jordan 2010 Team Black/red for 37.97 or 47.97

Air Trainer 1+ 360  White/blue/red  $99.99

Air Flightposite  gold/black and all black for $79.99  lots of sizes

Air Jordan Spizike Infrared looks like a restock and price back up to $99.99

Air Max Sensation 2011 black/purple  Footaction Exclusive  for $47.99 good deal considering this shoe is $160.00 right now in Footaction I copped and I ll try to swap @ Footaction LOLZ.

Air Blazer HOH exclusive it looks like an eggplant color

Hashwall I saw  Air 1/2 cent Cranberry  sizes 14 and 15  for $100

Air Bakin Foamposite Boot  Cranberry for $69.99 in  sizes 14 and 15

Those air flightposites in gold/black are 59.97 at DeerPark

were those sensations for 41.97 on the hash wall or in the aisle at riverhead??

Got a pair of flightposite last Thursday.
Saw the post and called the Houston outlets Nike, and they said I have to go there for a price match.
Then got a price match @ $37.97. I only ask for $54.97 which is the New Orleans' price. Thanks to the manager.

Champs - Sun Valley Mall in Concord, CA

- Air Jordan 2011 reduced to $99.99

They have both the white/black and the all black colorway.

-  They also had one AJ 5 wolf grey behind the counter.  I think someone returned it.  It's a size 10.

Originally Posted by ppedpped

Got a pair of flightposite last Thursday.
Saw the post and called the Houston outlets Nike, and they said I have to go there for a price match.
Then got a price match @ $37.97. I only ask for $54.97 which is the New Orleans' price. Thanks to the manager.
Bro, where did you buy the Flightposites $37.97, Houston? Did you do a phone order or walk-in?
The last very important question - which location did the mgr use for the pricematch of $37.97 - that's a hot price.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

RIVERHEAD NY

Bro, just called to order a pair and they said they had no Jordan 2009's in the black colorway at Riverhead.
You sure it was Riverhead? 

Man, I was so excited to get the Jordan 2009 black colorway again as my beater pair has seen better days.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

bigsupa wrote:

RIVERHEAD NY

Bro, just called to order a pair and they said they had no Jordan 2009's in the black colorway at Riverhead.
You sure it was Riverhead? 

Man, I was so excited to get the Jordan 2009 black colorway again as my beater pair has seen better days.

i believe he's talking about the air max 2009

I just called Riverhead, NY and they sold out of size 11.5 Atlantic Penny 2s just so everyone knows

NR in Arden had some USA Basketball THEMED Kobe T Shirts with Black Mamba on the back.... looked iffy tho. Also had a shirt or two of KD. They had a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows and KD's from HOH as well as the France Hyperfuses and some Lebrons. It was nice, but couldn't pull myself to pull the trigger on any of them.

Anyone else in NoCal having luck with the USA stuff?

Not much at Sawgrass, weak selection of J's, fusion n stuff though they did have some spizikes I think...some limited scattered penny 2's atlantic for $90 on hash wall, scattered black and red foams for $119 on hash wall, limited scattered black n purple penny 1's on hash for 80, Lakers home kobe 5's for $99 fsr I think...I was not impressed.

Nordstrom Rack in East Palo Alto had some good Nike bball stuff....tons of Hyperdunk 2010s for 60, a few Soldier IVs, Hyperfuse Lows, Air Max Fly By, Air Max Flight 2011 (i think)...all for 50-60, in a lot of sizes. Also had Lebron 8 PS for 70 in a size 12. There was also a Lebron 8 PS Dunkman for 70 but it's gone now
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

TJ MAXX in walnut, CA alot of drifit Legend nike shirts. Pro-combat gear. Also had some HAWAII shorts but all XXL

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

NR in Arden had some USA Basketball THEMED Kobe T Shirts with Black Mamba on the back.... looked iffy tho. Also had a shirt or two of KD. They had a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows and KD's from HOH as well as the France Hyperfuses and some Lebrons. It was nice, but couldn't pull myself to pull the trigger on any of them.

Yea, saw those the other day. Almost bought the Dunkman LBJ's, but they were a little too bright for me. 

which kds CW?

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yea, saw those the other day. Almost bought the Dunkman LBJ's, but they were a little too bright for me. 

which kds CW?
White/Red, White/Blue, ******** looking CW.... 
As well as Westbrook and Steph Curry Nike Air Max Flight 11 

Back
Top Bottom