Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It smells sweaty. That's my second jersey from him. I also got him to give me his green st patricks day shoes last year. I get seats that allow you to go under the tunnel by the locker room. Can't give away how I get the game stuff from him cause I don't want to have someone beat me to getting it. And the rev 30 authentics have letter sizes not numbers....thanks for the comments

i want M&N to release this jersey

ip63k3.png

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

It smells sweaty. That's my second jersey from him. I also got him to give me his green st patricks day shoes last year. I get seats that allow you to go under the tunnel by the locker room. Can't give away how I get the game stuff from him cause I don't want to have someone beat me to getting it. And the rev 30 authentics have letter sizes not numbers....thanks for the comments
lucky
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyanks

yup both legit. if you want both, if i were u i'd try and get em both now rather than wait 2 months for it to pop up again.
I definitely wanted to get both at once, but unfortunately i didnt win the auction, it exceeded what the budget allowed. Hopefully it wont be too hard to stumble upon them again. Are the jordan wizards authentics scarce or were there a good amount produced and/or available to the market?

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

yup both legit. if you want both, if i were u i'd try and get em both now rather than wait 2 months for it to pop up again.
I definitely wanted to get both at once, but unfortunately i didnt win the auction, it exceeded what the budget allowed. Hopefully it wont be too hard to stumble upon them again. Are the jordan wizards authentics scarce or were there a good amount produced and/or available to the market?
size 40's are harder to find

Has anyone experienced the mesh numbers on the new Rev 30 authentic jerseys getting dirty more easily than the old jerseys?

Originally Posted by pmon0120

can someone confirm this seller for me? She's a top rated seller so I assume legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P...m80130a7175#ht_500wt_763
STAY AWAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pick-UR-Siz..._Basketball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item92b07a3db4

Other items she's using stock photos of legit items, but I'm positive they won't be with some of the trash she has photographed.

And for future reference, SELLER FEEDBACK PERCENTAGE/SELLER RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE PRODUCT THEY SELL. I see people make this mistake all the time; all the seller's feedback tells you is whether or not you'll receive the item you buy--99% of the people buying jerseys off eBay either have no clue they're purchasing fakes or simply don't care, and are happy with their bootleg when it arrives, so sellers of fake merch have great feedback ratings.

Brian's collection is the best...i'm jealous as hell....my size too
laugh.gif

I came close to winning that AI jersey last year...ugh...how much u get the georgetown jersey for?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

I came close to winning that AI jersey last year...ugh...how much u get the georgetown jersey for?

How tall are you?  I feel like if I bought a sz. 40 it would come up to my bellybutton 
laugh.gif

Yes Brian has a sick collection, I want his Jordan all star joints.  If Brian and I went toe to toe on Champion authentics it would be a good battle.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

also M&N will be releasing NBA warmup jackets from the 90's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMG_3377-1.jpg

92-93 Hawks

96-97 Hornets

92-93 Bulls

96-97 Mavericks

97-98 Pistons

96-97 Warriors

96-97 Pacers

95-96 Clippers

96-97 Heat

96-97 Bucks

92-93 Knicks

96-97 Magic
eek.gif

Does anyone in here have the 84-85 away M&N rookie Jordan jersey? If so please post some pics please. Thinking about getting one.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

How tall are you?  I feel like if I bought a sz. 40 it would come up to my bellybutton 
laugh.gif

Yes Brian has a sick collection, I want his Jordan all star joints.  If Brian and I went toe to toe on Champion authentics it would be a good battle.
Thanks for the love guys! I'm glad there's people that appreciate real VINTAGE authentic jerseys. To answer your questions, I copped the AI Georgetown jersey for about $160ish if I remember correctly, and I'm 5'8'' 165 lbs.

Good thing you're not my size Brian or we'd be bidding against each other constantly. How many Champion authentics you got so far?

Good thing you're not my size Brian or we'd be bidding against each other constantly. How many Champion authentics you got so far?

I have a total of about 40 vintage authentic Nike and Champion jersey. Probably 2/3 of them are Champion.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

when will we see pics of these new m&n jerseys that are supposed to be coming out this year ?

retrothrowbacks.com usually is the first place to have actual pics of the jerseys.  They probably won't have pics up for months.
Edit:  Some of the jerseys may be on their website if they are re releases.

Quick question, I want to get some OKC Away Shorts, but don't feel like dropping the $150. My question is, How bad are the swingman shorts?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Quick question, I want to get some OKC Away Shorts, but don't feel like dropping the $150. My question is, How bad are the swingman shorts?

they arent as bad as they were before. they used to be thin mesh, now its the same material as the new swingman jerseys.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by sho3tym

they arent as bad as they were before. they used to be thin mesh, now its the same material as the new swingman jerseys.

I assume ok for playing in...?

Back
Top Bottom