Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Quick question, I want to get some OKC Away Shorts, but don't feel like dropping the $150. My question is, How bad are the swingman shorts?

they arent as bad as they were before. they used to be thin mesh, now its the same material as the new swingman jerseys.

I assume ok for playing in...?

oh of course
laugh.gif

Here's 2 grail pickups...

First, my Clyde Drexler Portland Trail Blazers, size 44.

Next is my 1996-1997 team issued Atlanta Hawks Home Tryone Corbin, size 48 + 3 inches. It has the 50th Anniversary gold logo.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Hahaha Ty Corbin, nice pickup...what is the 15% off NBAstore code?
go to the nba store website and look at the top and you should see sign up and get 15%, register and they will email you the coupon code.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Lord...it has been too long since I bought a jersey and I think I just bought a fake...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/28080189268...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 

just break it to me....
frown.gif
FAKE
ohwell.gif

Thanks! I'll file my complaint and get my dough back. Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I didn't know Mitchell Ness had released this jersey. I know 299 is steap but I've been wanting this jersey for years. Tax check comes soon...LOL

This is my baby...picked this up in 03...

I've worn it 3 or 4 times. Kept the tags in a bag. LOL When I saw that slam cover with lebron in it, I knew I had to have it! 

Originally Posted by eyanks

Here's 2 grail pickups...

First, my Clyde Drexler Portland Trail Blazers, size 44.

Next is my 1996-1997 team issued Atlanta Hawks Home Tryone Corbin, size 48 + 3 inches. It has the 50th Anniversary gold logo.

Nice pick ups! I love that style Hawks jersey! Been looking for one in my size for a while now!

Anybody have a Rasheed Wallace Hawks jersey? ...Did they even make them? That would be a cool jersey to have customized - that and a Mike Piazza Marlins jersey.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Anybody got any idea when those Miami Heat HWC jerseys for this season will show up at retail?

Do HWCs usualy go onsale before or after teams play in them?

now that jersey demand is low who knows if they'll even be available for da public..look at da HWC knicks....
ohwell.gif
all the hardwood classic jerseys were for sale last season both swingman and authentic.

Are they still available for purchase anywhere? I saw them in the NBA store when they had em and wanted to purchase the T-Mac raptors and KG T-Wolves but had no cash on me. I ended up forgetting about them until this post.

I'm taking the phrase "one to rock, one to stock" to the jersey game. Here are my two Alonzo Mourning Hornets jerseys..

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the site that customizes blanks?
http://www.exclusivepro.com/

they do NBA and amazing work, its not on the site but email them. they answer quickly and have great customer service.
Had a Saints Reggie Bush authentic I wanted to customize, but...
2a7y461.jpg

Sucks.
yup no one is allowed to customize NFL jerseys anymore. i think EPS just does it for NFL.com orders

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

anybody buy from jerseys4thewin on ebay?

i got a VC off of him, and it was good, but has anybody had any issues with him?

he shill bids and he has sold fakes

Hey guys just got a quick question sorry if its been asked before but, is there a list of sites where I can find jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom