Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Goofy

Hey guys just got a quick question sorry if its been asked before but, is there a list of sites where I can find jerseys?
Your best bet is ebay
I'm waiting for it but there was a 40% modell sale last year around this time...so you can check that...i'm tryin to get a Durant rev30

thanks zyzz

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Goofy

Hey guys just got a quick question sorry if its been asked before but, is there a list of sites where I can find jerseys?
Your best bet is ebay
I'm waiting for it but there was a 40% modell sale last year around this time...so you can check that...i'm tryin to get a Durant rev30

thanks zyzz
Ok thanks alot, I'll be checkin' out that sale as well.

^ been hoping for that sale too, don't think it's gonna happen. I haven't seen any sales since. Will be buying a few if they do it though

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by tupac003

Lord...it has been too long since I bought a jersey and I think I just bought a fake...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/28080189268...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 

just break it to me....
frown.gif
FAKE
ohwell.gif

Thanks! I'll file my complaint and get my dough back. Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I didn't know Mitchell Ness had released this jersey. I know 299 is steap but I've been wanting this jersey for years. Tax check comes soon...LOL

This is my baby...picked this up in 03...

I've worn it 3 or 4 times. Kept the tags in a bag. LOL When I saw that slam cover with lebron in it, I knew I had to have it! 

That's nice, but what size is it? 80?
laugh.gif
 I know you're like 7 feet tall, but that looks huge

anybody buy from jerseys4thewin on ebay?

i got a VC off of him, and it was good, but has anybody had any issues with him?

he shill bids and he has sold fakes

And everything he sells is something he got for dirt cheap off a seller who didnt know any better.

Not knocking the hustle tho

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

i got a VC off of him, and it was good, but has anybody had any issues with him?

And everything he sells is something he got for dirt cheap off a seller who didnt know any better.

pimp.gif
yea hes on ebay 24/7, soon as he sees a jersey listed he offers the seller a price and usually gets a good deal then flips it for profit. hes stole jerseys from under me before
30t6p3b.gif
screw him

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

pimp.gif
Really?
laugh.gif

I was wondering how he has soo many Jordan jerseys 

anyone who owns a revolution 30 authentic please post a pic of the NBA logo from inside the jersey? would appreciate it

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry bout the size, this is my small collection

Cant wait for the Blue Kobe Jersey to release at M&N later this yearrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
who said its releasing? im pretty sure its only Shaq O'Neal one releasing not Kobe.

Damn I don't know if it's worth it to drop $255 for a M&N 84-85 Jordan Away... Especially since it's screenprinted. I really really like the rookie jersey but for the money I think I'd rather have the 97-98 Jordan Away but it's not available in my size!!

jerseycentral.org account has been suspended. Hope this is not a repeat of nextleveltalk

Originally Posted by DHD28

Damn I don't know if it's worth it to drop $255 for a M&N 84-85 Jordan Away... Especially since it's screenprinted. I really really like the rookie jersey but for the money I think I'd rather have the 97-98 Jordan Away but it's not available in my size!!
The Nike version costs less than 1/2 of that, its not the same quality but you could find it cheap, especially if you wear a big size.  I've seen 97-98 Jordans up to size 52, and the pro cuts are HUGE and while the legit pro cuts with correct tagging can go for around $300, at least they retain their value.

Speaking of Rev 30 Authentics, are they as LONG (like a dress) as the Rev 30 Swingmans?! It's so off putting!

Also would M&N owners agree that you should go a size up compared to the size that fits you best in a Rev 30? For instance, if I wear a M Rev 30 then cop a 44 in M&N?

Thanks!

here are mine...is this another way to spot fakes? Are they that good that we need to look at the inside logo? 
laugh.gif

img2154m.jpg

img2153x.jpg

naw man, i was stumped on a rev 30 authentic because im getting it for so cheap but the jersey is legit so im gonna have to buy it even though i said i was done with jerseys
laugh.gif

thanks for posting pics

Dumb happy about this one. Been hoping for a 1995-96. Only thing that could top this would be a Finals version.
2ai599x.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Dumb happy about this one. Been hoping for a 1995-96. Only thing that could top this would be a Finals version.
2ai599x.jpg

FILTHYYYYY
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom