Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

question guys, have any of you shipped multiple jerseys to EPS? if so, do you include everything in one order or do you do seperate orders for each jersey and ship it all at once? I want to have 3 jerseys done, but im not sure if i should include it all in one order and just specify its for 3 jerseys or do each jersey one by one and include in one shipping. thanks again for your help guys!

question guys, have any of you shipped multiple jerseys to EPS? if so, do you include everything in one order or do you do seperate orders for each jersey and ship it all at once? I want to have 3 jerseys done, but im not sure if i should include it all in one order and just specify its for 3 jerseys or do each jersey one by one and include in one shipping. thanks again for your help guys!

i have. one order one ship for multiples.

Last edited:

i have. one order one ship for multiples.

Yep, and the same.

For future reference, always ship multiple orders together to save on shipping. They could very well ship them back as seperate orders and charge shipping 3 times if they dont pick up on what youre doing

Last edited:
Rockets new alts
CO_DgXzUEAAEMBN.jpg

the black rockets jersey is the only nice one TBH

figure I would show some pick-ups over the last couple months. still waiting on one EPS order though
sick.gif
that james is soooooooooooooo clean!

nice jersey!

btw. i'm waiting 14 weeks for eps job:smile: plus 6 weeks was shipping, so didn't see my jerseys near a half year:smile:

just forget i even have it...:D

saw many blue blank warriors sleeved jerseys. dope jersey but too bad warriors didn't introduce it. the best jersey next to black one imo

Last edited:
It’s anything that is not an on field or on ice jersey for teams right now.  We appreciate all business, but orders like yours account for less than 4% of our overall business.  So, unfortunately in order for our doors to stay open we have to take in a  ton of team only work and retail work for larger clients.  The only way to handle this onslaught this time of year is to put all of our production into fulfilling those accounts.  We will resume regular orders within the month, but we will remain busy until  late winter.  

n update from EPS regarding ALL NBA Orders

Didn't think the Rockets jerseys could get any worse, I was completely wrong.
The grey and red ones are trash, but I like the black ones.  Reminds me of the old Cincinnati unis when they were with Jordan (one of the greatest NCAA uniforms of all time)

That black jersey won't be worn until 2016-2017

Wow if this is true then doesn't it mean that the photo above will never make it past the Adidas sample stage for the black? isn't nike taking over starting that season so they would be producing it?

It’s anything that is not an on field or on ice jersey for teams right now.  We appreciate all business, but orders like yours account for less than 4% of our overall business.  So, unfortunately in order for our doors to stay open we have to take in a  ton of team only work and retail work for larger clients.  The only way to handle this onslaught this time of year is to put all of our production into fulfilling those accounts.  We will resume regular orders within the month, but we will remain busy until  late winter.  

Thanks for this. I was contemplating some blank ebay purchases but with this there is no point, blanks are always around. I had no idea that the number of orders for them is so small. Maybe 10% at least, but 4%...damn. And we probably all bothered the hell out of them with the same questions over and over :lol:

Wow if this is true then doesn't it mean that the photo above will never make it past the Adidas sample stage for the black? isn't nike taking over starting that season so they would be producing it?

Nike's deal doesn't start until 2017-2018, so that black one will make it to the court for Adidas' last season.

fully understand and have great respect for eps job.

new big contracts speak for  themselve.

i'm happy that eps is moving formard and doing better

but on the other hand

would love to get jerseys sooner:smile: but as i sair, dully understand it. bigger client = bigger priority. i would do the same:smile:

Damn

Snagged this rare Derek Strong jersey for €20,-. I believe this might be a game worn jersey? At least it's game issued if I'm correctly. Either way, the thing is gigantic, fit's me like a dress and I'm 6"2.

Nonetheless very happy with it!
Man... 20€??!
sick.gif

Awesome jersey, probably worn yeah.

Was at the Rockets event last night, like the red and black jerseys, grey one is terrible though. One of the worst we've ever worn.

welp just sent my EPS order out with 3 warriors blanks. was told turnaround time when i called was 10 weeks! countdown begins. based on the pics im seeing, I CANNOT WAIT lol.

Beat turn around time for eps will be around may/june when all major sports are wrapping up besides baseball.

Worse time is august/now because eps has to churn out jersys for a few nhl teams and probably a ton of farm team/college/high school jerseys

Back
Top Bottom