Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

damn, that girl....

i think i love her:D

jersey4theshiiiiiiiii

gets another and another and another big buck bucks blank pro cut. that's soooooooooo unbelievable!

Last edited:
It’s anything that is not an on field or on ice jersey for teams right now.  We appreciate all business, but orders like yours account for less than 4% of our overall business.  So, unfortunately in order for our doors to stay open we have to take in a  ton of team only work and retail work for larger clients.  The only way to handle this onslaught this time of year is to put all of our production into fulfilling those accounts.  We will resume regular orders within the month, but we will remain busy until  late winter.  

n update from EPS regarding ALL NBA Orders

This is why you send them in the Spring when their turnaround time is less than a month.

and counting. i may take 5 months to pay the bill :rofl:

I would agree if they didn't need payment before shipping out lol. I sent mine in the end of May and it took 9 weeks. Just 1 jersey though. A Wade...what did you send them? 5 months is crazy. Have you emailed asking for an update? I got a timely response from Josh when I did.

I would agree if they didn't need payment before shipping out lol. I sent mine in the end of May and it took 9 weeks. Just 1 jersey though. A Wade...what did you send them? 5 months is crazy. Have you emailed asking for an update? I got a timely response from Josh when I did.

i could use josh's direct email then. i use to have it and dealt with him in the past on my last order. i'm dealing with a lady now that says he's not answering emails about orders because he is in a different position. i sent like 13 jerseys maybe? like half of them blanks.

as far as the time i don't mind. an order i did a coupe years ago took 6 months. funny part was when i emailed them back then saying you have had my jerseys for 6 months, they were magically done a week later. not sure if that was a coincidence.

they do excellent work and i know i am not getting them back anytime soon once i mail them my stuff so :lol:

Sometimes the delay can be due to the jersey style one sends in. Jobs that EPS routinely does will take less time, but if one wants a chili pepper on a 96 ASG blank, they may take a while.

Sucks that its taking 5 months...of all the customizers ive dealt with, eps has been the best overall in terms of quality, turnaround, and communication.

that's a negative ghost rider. they received my order end of April and still are not done. it's going on 5 months

That sucks. I had hockey jerseys to send and they told me 2-3 weeks. I needed them for the playoffs so I didn't send them off.

Can i get a legit check on this jordan Champion? No pic of the tag though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom