Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^the resellers go in on every jordan/kobe M&N release. Voldermort has em on ebay already

Last edited:
Finally was able to pick up a pro cut blue iverson. I have been wanting one of these for awhile now. Wish it were a champion, but the reebok will do.

How do I remove the name off a champion replica jersey? do i just use acetone? also, what about the nba and champion patches?
You can use a seam ripper or a small pair of pocket knife scissors to carefully cut each thread (they're sewn on). After you remove the nba and champion logo patches, you can iron the jersey (use a damp cloth) to get the wrinkles out. I have never tried removing the painted numbers with acetone before. 

I love this jersey every time i see it. Between this and eyanks's jordan, this is def my fav all star game style.

Max, if i recall correctly, i think you had a burglary issue a while back. Did they ever catch the guy?

Yes that is correct, happened in June 2014. Sadly nothing has ever surfaced, but I will never give up, I still do search a lot. If I would still have these jerseys and all the current ones that I posted yesterday, then I would have every pro cut from every jersey style from every season, including all All-Star jerseys, except the 94 and 95 one and except the ones from his short stint with the Heat.

There are a two guys in Taiwan, which do have my missing pieces and more, e.g. the 94 Rookie game jersey, but I have yet to agree with them on a price and of course these are not the jerseys that once had.

Getting the last things for anything that you collect is always the most difficult goal to achieve!

What can you tell me about this jersey?
from here: http://championblogger.com/blog/?p=2639

"Champion’s answer was to release a limited edition line of jerseys under the name “Champion Gold”. The line was announced in November 1997 and released on February 1, 1998, a week prior to the NBA All-Star game. The limited edition line paid tribute to NBA players who achieved “gold” status by being 1997 All-Star Game starters, Schick Rookie Game MVP, Nestle Slam Dunk Champion, league MVP, and NBA Rookie of the Year. The jerseys featured gold fabric with the team logo and players name in the traditional team colors"

it's basically a regular champion replica printed jordan jersey in size 44, but with gold instead of the home jersey's base color. they didn't sell very well, but ever since drake wore them people want them a lot. A lot of them that you see on sale are new because they're overstock. You can still get some good money for it considering what this is.

Anyone know when 16-17 authentics start going for sale

What to get a towns

That's gonna be tough to answer since most teams didn't even release for retail for 15-16 :lol:

I'd contact timerwolves store otherwise I don't think you will find one anywhere else right now unless that changes suddenly

Ugh Man, its killing me. The Kobe 99-00 came back up too. If that Curry was the Orange, I woulda scooped with the quickness. Blue one has me contemplating

i'll stick to my Adidas one....

any errors you guys can see?
I'll have to compare it with my Baron Davis from the same era when I get it in hand, but with the naked eye, I can't see any differences. It'll be interesting to see how M&N did the dazzle material....

Back
Top Bottom