Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Curry Rookie just dropped on M&N...auto cop! :pimp:

i'll stick to my Adidas one....

any errors you guys can see?
The navy and yellow seem diff

rjz_T91x.jpg

Still not a fan of rookie Curry.

Probably the picture/lighting because even the originals looked different in picture.. authentic wise

Anyone know when 16-17 authentics start going for sale

What to get a towns

That's gonna be tough to answer since most teams didn't even release for retail for 15-16 :lol:

I'd contact timerwolves store otherwise I don't think you will find one anywhere else right now unless that changes suddenly
The only 15-16 jersey they had was KG.

They had the authentic?
It was on the site for awhile and then it went on sale due to bigger sz.

Did NBAStore.eu ever had Kobe Authentics other than M&N?

Really on the hunt for Lakers authentics with 16x champ tag on the back. :nerd:

I know the Lakers web store doesn’t have any. SMH :smh:

Any leads will be appreciated

How long did it take for you guys who ordered a curry from NBA store U.K.? No customs ?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on one

Ordered mine on the 6th, received on the 19th. No customs fee but I had a $6 foreign paypal exchange charge

My first thought with the MN tagging was that this is fake looking. But man. chef curry has come along ways Retro already. Is that a record???

So bizarre to see that Curry jersey as an M&N. Even weirder than the rookie Lebron. Seems like they're speeding up the throwback cycle. Not that it's an issue.. just makes me feel old. :D

Shocked they went kiss cut

Now some of you can stop crying
laugh.gif
finally they did something correct.

i'm seriously considering bouyin that jersey

but it's still not clear for me

still don't know why some jerseys are made the same way as gamers other as authentics

any clue?

it's bothered me.

Curry rookie jersey is so ugly. The absolute worst era of Warriors jerseys. :x

That's how retro/nostalgia works doe. Ish at the time has to hated on hard and be considered mad fugly, go away for a while, then years later boom! "Fondly" remembered throwback. See also:
-Houston Astros
-San Diego Padres
-Raptors purple dinos (yup, got endlessly mocked as the "Barneys" during that era)
-rainbow Nuggets

That's how retro/nostalgia works doe. Ish at the time has to hated on hard and be considered mad fugly, go away for a while, then years later boom! "Fondly" remembered throwback. See also:
-Houston Astros
-San Diego Padres
-Raptors purple dinos (yup, got endlessly mocked as the "Barneys" during that era)
-rainbow Nuggets

Nah the Raptors joint was nice even back then. The jersey i hated back then but i love now is the 1993 Nuggets jerseys.

got my curry from EU .....stitchings really sloppy on it...to compare

looks like a kid stitched it together ...maybe an F u from adidas for trashing their stint with nba

howd ur currys look?? ...i might return it smh

n heres both of mine...i was thinkin bout turning one into a klay...wanted a KD but feel they will eventually make one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom