Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

got my curry from EU .....stitchings really sloppy on it...to compare

looks like a kid stitched it together ...maybe an F u from adidas for trashing their stint with nba

howd ur currys look?? ...i might return it smh

n heres both of mine...i was thinkin bout turning one into a klay...wanted a KD but feel they will eventually make one

Damn that is some sloppy stitching. Might have to pass on it then and go rookie curry.

and yeah that curry rookie is amazing, i have a j rich from that style era...it's a must...love the work M&N has done with the lebron n curry

mean.gif

Wow they really did you dirty with that name on the back. Loose stitching and the letters aren't spaced out well.

The one I got is flawless 

Thanks for the info. I might not take the risk on quality control and pass and go rookie curry.

its def ur decision

but mine might be a rare mess up ....most of my adidas authentics have been stitched well cept for this one , adidas QC has been fine...it's the accuracy that's the problem (mesh numbers, warm up jackets, etc)

Curry rookie jersey is so ugly. The absolute worst era of Warriors jerseys. :x

Sorry. Props to Antawn and Joe Smith for playing hard but this has gotta be the bottom of the barrel with Dubs jerseys. Terrible team Lightning bolts and the move to San Jose killed a lot of my enthusiasm for the team in the late 90s. Probably best thing Cohan did was to change the style after only a few years (to the now retro Curry rookie / We Believe era versions)

i always think of J Rich killin' the '03 dunk off when i see that Navy "we believe" era jersey

Where the hell did the team get orange from anyway?

like it's always been blue and yellow (gold?).

why would you even think of putting orange??

anyone catch the lakers rockets tonight. what the hell did they do the numbers on the lakers jerseys :x

The numbers on front are supposed to be white and the back red. I wonder why they changed it?
MJo...you are the king of Jordan knowledge. Just wanted to give respect and thank you for all those informative YouTube vids that you put out! 

MJo...you are the king of Jordan knowledge. Just wanted to give respect and thank you for all those informative YouTube vids that you put out! 

Thank you. Just wanted to point out the obvious on the numbers. I posted the jersey with the inspiration on my IG and a user called out NBAstore taking down their post and they did! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I noticed it the second it was posted. MN is really run by idiots because you cannot make any of this up

It's like they do it on purpose

I'm sure there's a process where it goes through a few people to ok it and final draft and not a single actual picture from the game was used to verify? Must be color blind or doing it on purpose, idk

Back
Top Bottom