Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The upside down number, the name being inaccurate on the back, this..... I think it's obvious they do minor stuff incorrectly on purpose.

don't get it

rookie bron is also kiss cut...

steph rookie is... kiss cut

but kobe 2000 is standard... and number is off as hell

anyone can explain that? so, they r trying to copy authentic jersey or game jersey? what's the clue?

that asg mj'92.... omg

remember when they made some lakers(kobe or magic) with innacurate shadow numbers, they switched colors...

someone have to accept it right?

:pimp:

www.hawksshop.com

Jerseys 20% off. No code needed. Just add to cart. The authentics don't show the championship neck tag, but I have ordered from in past and they do have them. Numbers are twill.

Authentics come out to $200. (Excluding white Milsap)

Last edited:
The font seems to be the same size, however the lettering and white piping seem to be more accurate on the Dirk

Last edited:
The font seems to be the same size, however the lettering and white piping seem to be more accurate on the Dirk
Glad the DALLAS on the front isn't OD huge like the original run

Was referring mainly to this one

Thought about buying it but not sure if I wanted to spend $200

Glad the DALLAS on the front isn't OD huge like the original run

Was referring mainly to this one

Thought about buying it but not sure if I wanted to spend $200

He said $185 straight through PayPal, I considered it until I just saw the differences :lol:

Can't stop laughing over M&N not being able to get the number's colour right on that ASG Jordan
laugh.gif

Hawks jerseys are not all that bad imo, but when they did the mismatched shorts thing last season they really looked like complete idiots on the court.

wowwww

Probably the only authentic I want. Not for $300 tho and I think I'm banned from NBA store eu since I had to file a chargeback on a screwed up order I made months ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom