Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was watching the Cavs/Raptors game the other night, and saw that the Raptors superfan was wearing what looked like a game worn McGrady from 96/97. Only pic I can find.

I want to see dude's collection.

The first year the sixers wore the blue alternates, the jerseys were mesh. The following year and after they went to the shiny nylon material. The blue mesh jersey isn't something you see very often since they wore it for one season and a limited number of games.

I remember that I don't think the blue mesh was a wide shoulder though

- it was

Last edited:
Was watching the Cavs/Raptors game the other night, and saw that the Raptors superfan was wearing what looked like a game worn McGrady from 96/97. Only pic I can find.

I want to see dude's collection.
I probably (I do) have too much time on my hands but if that's a McGrady it's customized. T-Mac was a rookie in 97-98 and if you look closely the "1" is a little too far left, like there is another digit.

It may be a #12, #13 Christie or a preseason player. That or the customization is just a bit off.

Even the black bold fill in around the letters is significantly thinner in the in-game pic

Can I please have a legit check. Thankyou in advance

FAKE! A great fake, but fake. Upon close inspection the lettering is too thick and the jock tag is wrong; it shouldn't say 2003-2004 since none of the Nike tags had the year written like that, and this tag style was discontinued in the 90s. If anyone here happened to see it and was interested, don't buy it. Someone is going to get fleeced on this one.

Damn had me fooled, then again the name suppose to have that shiny silver material.

Last edited:

Can I please have a legit check. Thankyou in advance
FAKE! A great fake, but fake. Upon close inspection the lettering is too thick and the jock tag is wrong; it shouldn't say 2003-2004 since none of the Nike tags had the year written like that, and this tag style was discontinued in the 90s. If anyone here happened to see it and was interested, don't buy it. Someone is going to get fleeced on this one.
current bid is 160

somebody's screwed

I probably (I do) have too much time on my hands but if that's a McGrady it's customized. T-Mac was a rookie in 97-98 and if you look closely the "1" is a little too far left, like there is another digit.

It may be a #12, #13 Christie or a preseason player. That or the customization is just a bit off.

Great call and ignorant of me thinking T-Mac was in the league then.

The jersey is 100% customized and the #1 is for him...the #1 fan..

Pic with the tags...

I've been holding off on that bron since I saw it drop.... don't have the money just yet but still is worth the cop... really having a dilemma right now 
laugh.gif

I've been holding off on that bron since I saw it drop.... don't have the money just yet but still is worth the cop... really having a dilemma right now :lol:

Don't worry resellers copped and will be flipping on eBay next week

Back
Top Bottom