Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi NTers,

It's been a while... can I get a legit check on a Champion New Jersey Nets Jason Kidd jersey please?

Here are some pics. Looks legit, but the miscoloured Champion tag caught my attention (it almost looks like half the tag is wet or something). Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Here are the pics:

Hi guys long time reader first time caller.

I really don't know a lot about jerseys but I did some research about this jersey. Everything I read about the pro cut said it should say Made in USA and +3 length on the front label.. none of that. Seems to good to be true...

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys long time reader first time caller.

I really don't know a lot about jerseys but I did some research about this jersey. Everything I read about the pro cut said it should say Made in USA and +3 length on the front label.. none of that. Seems to good to be true...

Thanks in advance.

That Jordan is a HORRIBLE fake. This is a real pro cut.

^^^ :nerd:
I get the hate. They're so different it's almost jarring. They had to grow on me, but now I love them. Hawks are ahead of the times. Triangles are the new pinstripes. :rofl:

Think the biggest problem is the colors and the collar. Cut looks funny too but the pattern would look better with a regular collar and nicer colors.

They really need to go back to the regular collars. I'm tried of these companies trying to give us "advanced" BS and feed us ****. The regular collars will always work fine.

Reactions: OTG
so are the replica champion space jam jerseys real?
easy way to legit check them within seconds

look for the blue outline of the champion logo 

look for copyright under the "uad" part

make sure the back isn't longer than the front

the logos should also be screen printed and the shoulders should be fairly thin

Last edited:
easy way to legit check them within seconds
look for the blue outline of the champion logo 
look for copyright under the "uad" part
make sure the back isn't longer than the front

the logos should also be screen printed and the shoulders should be fairly thin

thanks I did that all of them are fake :smh:

Black market got a 50% off sale, scooped up a nowitski and Kobe jersey for 295 shipped.

Latest pick up.  I was a bit skeptical about the price at first but glad I took the chance.  Bought this off ebay from Bear9702 for 2.5 bills shipped.  Time to get rid of the Swingman one.

Back
Top Bottom