Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I ordered a jersey off nbastore.eu. It says it shipped through DHL Worldwide, but there is no tracking information provided. For those of you who have bought from there before and shipped to the U.S., do they normally include tracking information with orders from there through DHL?

I don't post here as often as I once did but I must say eBay here recently has gotten very frustrating. What's up with all of these people that get these jerseys and put them up at ridiculously high prices? It's gotten bad recently.

I ordered a jersey off nbastore.eu. It says it shipped through DHL Worldwide, but there is no tracking information provided. For those of you who have bought from there before and shipped to the U.S., do they normally include tracking information with orders from there through DHL?

For my order they did NOT send a tracking number , DHL just showed up literally 3 days later and I missed them, they left a note , on note said sign to ok permission to leave and provided ten digit tracking on that note as well

I don't post here as often as I once did but I must say eBay here recently has gotten very frustrating. What's up with all of these people that get these jerseys and put them up at ridiculously high prices? It's gotten bad recently.
Yup I completely agree with you. I think it's all about supply and demand.  NBA has expanded globally since Dream Team and Yao Ming, and it is a shame that they limit which retailer could sell authentics.  Not so long ago when Reebok/Adidas were the suppliers, the authentics were sold everywhere (ie. modells, sports authority, eastbay, footlocker, etc.).  It is very ironic that people are buying authentics from international website.  The last I checked, NBA is a USA brand lol.

Crazy how a $300 authentic of a current player could have an asking price of $450-700.  If people continue to condone such practice, then the prices will continue to go up.

Last edited:
Been looking for this pic for awhile. Jersey is tucked deep in storage but wanted to post in tribute to Big Nate. Truly an all time great both on and off the court. He made an impression on me back in the day when I was a kid and he'd visit the local Y hoop camps and later in life when we'd chat at Oracle for a few minutes pregame. RIP

And a *****ty pic of the back. Seeing this compared to some of you guys collection snapshots inspires me to unlock the vault to get better pics of the collection.

For my order they did NOT send a tracking number , DHL just showed up literally 3 days later and I missed them, they left a note , on note said sign to ok permission to leave and provided ten digit tracking on that note as well

Thanks. You'd think a big company like that would be more efficient and automatically upload tracking info, but at least the shipping cost is reasonable for express international shipping.

I'm hoping Nike brings back widely available authentics. If resellers can sell them $400+, adidas is leaving so much money on the table. I don't think Nike is that dumb.

I'm hoping Nike brings back widely available authentics. If resellers can sell them $400+, adidas is leaving so much money on the table. I don't think Nike is that dumb.

i hope so as well... like this season i wanted a giannis and kawhi

So my nbastore.eu order arrived today, I ordered it Sunday night during the World Series, talk about fast international delivery. I had it sent to my mom's house and she took a pic for me. Glad to have the Lebron with the Championship tag!

So my nbastore.eu order arrived today, I ordered it Sunday night during the World Series, talk about fast international delivery. I had it sent to my mom's house and she took a pic for me. Glad to have the Lebron with the Championship tag!

Jealous :frown:

Is it the same as the one that originally released? (First game back in Cleveland)

Aside from the championship tag of course.

Is the jersey +0 or +2 length?  Thanks in advance.

Can't wait to get that Bron in, I was lucky to double up on the Opening night Navy but getting the rev30 version was on my radar.

Also for anybody wondering these jerseys that are being released now are all 0" Length

only ones that came with the extra length were the box pro cuts and some older authentics

Back
Top Bottom