Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Been wondering about that Tune Squad jersey (even debating the all-black version), but I'm getting up there in age and need to be much more selective about buying more jerseys.

Just came in the mail. Looks even better in person!

Love the dri fit version

Had to get rid of them for what I was offered

Didn't even have the lebron lol

some of u were asking about jordan space jam jersey
here's nice option...

http://*************.com/news/2016/10/space-jam-michael-jordan-jersey-tune-squad

Brace yourselves for space jam outfits by the end of the year.

They're going to look tacky, 23 on the jersey with 45 on the shoes. My OCD is going to go into overdrive.
Or just don't wear them together. I'm not gonna bother buying the shoes but I'll buy the jersey

they've been running a sale for the first week on NBA

Cool. Mine comes out to 270 shipped with the 15% off, but still don't think I can pull the trigger for that price. 220-240 is much better. It's a nice jersey. By the time I make up my mind it will be gone haha. Still waiting for Durant. I'll be waiting til next year probably.

it's great Nbastore.eu has those new authentics but man their website really is terrible. they cancelled my order on the navy Lebron a day after the fact because of some security check (I used the same card as I did when I ordered the away Curry a couple of weeks back so no reason why it wouldn't go through) and they didn't even bother sending me an email to let me know 
mean.gif
Order status just says "Order cancelled"

I eventually managed to order the next day checking out with Paypal Express but by then M or L was gone and I had to go with an XL.

Good thing is I managed to combine the 20% discount from the recent email with a 15% discount from one of those "you left something in your basket" emails I still had in my inbox. Paid £295 all told for the home Curry and navy LeBron. They should be here tomorrow.

it's great Nbastore.eu has those new authentics but man their website really is terrible. they cancelled my order on the navy Lebron a day after the fact because of some security check (I used the same card as I did when I ordered the away Curry a couple of weeks back so no reason why it wouldn't go through) and they didn't even bother sending me an email to let me know :smh: Order status just says "Order cancelled"
I eventually managed to order the next day checking out with Paypal Express but by then M or L was gone and I had to go with an XL.

Good thing is I managed to combine the 20% discount from the recent email with a 15% discount from one of those "you left something in your basket" emails I still had in my inbox. Paid £295 all told for the home Curry and navy LeBron. They should be here tomorrow.

Check your pm!

it's great Nbastore.eu has those new authentics but man their website really is terrible. they cancelled my order on the navy Lebron a day after the fact because of some security check (I used the same card as I did when I ordered the away Curry a couple of weeks back so no reason why it wouldn't go through) and they didn't even bother sending me an email to let me know 
mean.gif
Order status just says "Order cancelled"

£295 for both, or for each?

£295 for both, or for each?
Both
How do you get the 20% off? Please share.

Btw NBA store.eu now has the slate color curry sleeved jersey.

http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/e...uthentic-jersey---stephen-curry---mens/178432
Try this link fellas - that's the web version of the "secret sale" email.

Add to cart, and then try to use one of the 15% off emails (when you sign up to the newsletter or leave something in your cart).

Back
Top Bottom