Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thanks @Xavier84   for the hook up.  Santa Claus is coming to town!  Re-sellers are going to be mad their profits are being slashed!

Last edited:
Try this link fellas - that's the web version of the "secret sale" email.
Add to cart, and then try to use one of the 15% off emails (when you sign up to the newsletter or leave something in your cart).

This is why I love this thread, people helping out because they want to.

Thanks Xavier for that 20%, I used that and the 10% they gave me after ordering the Bron navy so I scooped that slate Curry for a nice discount.

How do those authentic jersey t shirts fit? I'm interested in that black curry

Ridiculously small. They have been compared to baby gap t shirts and I think that's a fair comparison. I wish they would have made that grey sleeved shirt over the black, but I'm just happy they are doing authentic's

Last edited:
Ridiculously small. They have been compared to baby gap t shirts and I think that's a fair comparison. I wish they would have made that grey sleeved shirt over the black, but I'm just happy they are doing authentic's

Damn, so if I'm a 44/L in M&N I should get a XL?

This so ridiculously funny: all you American NTers order from NBAstore EU, which uses a US based warehouse, so you have your items within 2-4 days. The European NTers, like me order from NBAstore EU and it takes 12-14 calendar days until arrival here in Europe and there is even no tracking provided, although I paid €8 for shipping. Monster LOL!

Apart from that the NBAstore EU website is terrible as someone here already pointed out today or yesterday and the selection is only a fraction of what is available on NBAstore.com and they only offer decent stuff from top teams.

No real love for Suns fans!

This so ridiculously funny: all you American NTers order from NBAstore EU, which uses a US based warehouse, so you have your items within 2-4 days. The European NTers, like me order from NBAstore EU and it takes 12-14 calendar days until arrival here in Europe and there is even no tracking provided, although I paid €8 for shipping. Monster LOL!

Apart from that the NBAstore EU website is terrible as someone here already pointed out today or yesterday and the selection is only a fraction of what is available on NBAstore.com and they only offer decent stuff from top teams.

True on the shipping lol, it's messed up actually

But on selection, I don't even know why US store doesn't offer more authentics, missing out on some good money

True on the shipping lol, it's messed up actually

But on selection, I don't even know why US store doesn't offer more authentics, missing out on some good money

You actually have another good point there! The EU authentics are mesh, which is great, the US authentics are twill, sometimes I wonder what is going through the minds of the decision makers!

NBA store EU orders arrive from the UK for us in the usa

They don't have a based warehouse here. They use DHL. Everytime I ordered from them which was 3-4 times it arrived from UK in about 3 days

hey jerseys collectors i got one question:  i used paypal to order to nbastore.eu.  HOw long does it take nbastore.eu to fulfill/acknowledge your order?

hey jerseys collectors i got one question:  i used paypal to order to nbastore.eu.  HOw long does it take nbastore.eu to fulfill/acknowledge your order?

I used paypal and it took a day and a half for me to get the jersey. I got the confirmation email right after my order.

Last edited:
I used paypal and it took a day and a half for me to get the jersey. I got the confirmation email right after my order.
I got an e-mail from paypal that i submitted an order with nbastore.eu but it still shows pending in my account.  I'm just nervous they might run out of stock or worst have my order canceled.

holy **** they released a mesh Slate???? my twill version lookin POOR lol

what other jerseys are planned to release?

and can somebody please mention/alert me when they release the sleeved lebron mesh

My Steph Home White Authentic came in from the NBA Store Europe...been waiting on this to drop for a while now...I'm so happy I didn't end up paying ridiculous prices on eBay. 

'

So much fire....dem mesh numbers doe!!! 
happy.gif

Definitely hoping a Clarkson Authentic comes out soon in these. Showtime uniforms are :smokin

Hated when the Lakers switched to v-necks :smh:

hopefully an ingram authentic drops... anybody see the warriors wear these the other day?

i don't get why they wouldn't at least put an outline on the numbers
mean.gif
i'd cop if available though

Back
Top Bottom