Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Man I wouldn't mind having those Wagner jerseys in my collection. Big fan of his especially during his college days.

On another note, just got my Magic Johnson 1990 All Star jersey in from Apparel Zoo. Used their 40% code which made the price $96 shipped. Couldn't pass up that deal.

Rockets blank came in today

Off to EPS to make into Harden

A couple of pick ups - happy to have the 2017 Lebron All star game jersey...have the complete set now (until next year)

I've always wanted a Celtics St Patrick's Day jersey. Would have preferred a sleeveless jersey...but this will be a rare one down the line.

Garnett was on BK the season they moved Jerry to the back? That is sick with real mesh numbers. I'm still looking for a rev30 era st patricks celtics in a size M or L. 

Yeah - I've always wanted a Celtics St Patrick's day so I decided to get it anyway. KG is a top 5 favorite player for me too so I said what the heck.

For these blank jerseys you guys send to EPS......I notice all the blanks on Ebay are huge sizes. For some of the smaller people how do you go about getting them tailored or do you guys just collect them and not wear????

I'm 5'6 135 pounds and would need a Small (or Medium at worst) but obviously there are no blanks available at that size. 

Looking back it's amazing some of the Jerseys I used to wear at my size back in high school.

I actually just sold a Cavs Dajaun Wagner Size 52 on Ebay a couple of week ago because at this point I just can't wear it without looking like a fool. 

i have a this jersey :pimp:

i WISH LeBron would've played one year in this.....

When does Nike take over from Adidas?

Basically after the NBA finals, I believe, I wonder if Adidas still does the Championship T-Shirts or not

Yes they will :lol:

Anything associated with this season including finals is still adidas.

Basically draft time is when Nike will take over. Not sure if it's confirmed or not though if Nike will have the jerseys at the draft or not

I've seen it before on eBay. Coulda been an early/sample

I seen it on a Dwight before few years back on eBay

Thanks Zyzz. Im anxious to see what Nike brings to the table. From my understanding the Suns are lookong at a design overhaul when the switch is made. Figures, this currernt style really grew on me.

Last edited:
eh not too fond of the current design especially the shorts

id welcome some new jerseys if they aren't plain like the rest of the new stuff teams been putting out

patiently waiting for pistons do finally do something

Back
Top Bottom