Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone got any info on that 82-83 Bernard King that M & N recently dropped?

They listed it as a "road" jersey in the description but I know it wasn't the Knicks regular road jersey, right? Was it for a special occasion?

I found a pic online of King wearing it but could find no other info.

didnt the knicks wear that style before? no sure if it was that year but that used to be their jerseys.

Those were the Knicks' unifroms from the 1979-80 season through the 1982-83 season (King's first year with the Knicks).

hey i just wanted to get this legit checked because of the price and i havent seen this since it released.

if i fit into a champion size 44 authentic, will i fit in a nike as well? 44 in champion is about as big as i can go, any bigger would be too big. thus, are earlier nike authentics (late 90s/early 2000s) bigger than 44 champion authentics? please give me some info, don't wana drop $200+ on a jersey that doesnt fit

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

ahh wait til i hit 300 posts...i'm trying to get rid of that jersey...plus some signed melos 6's

How much you pay for that M&N Jordan? They had them at the Jan. 50% off in store sale I flipped a couple to make up for my other purchases
i believe it was like 450 or some number up there...

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

if i fit into a champion size 44 authentic, will i fit in a nike as well? 44 in champion is about as big as i can go, any bigger would be too big. thus, are earlier nike authentics (late 90s/early 2000s) bigger than 44 champion authentics? please give me some info, don't wana drop $200+ on a jersey that doesnt fit
Nike jerseys from that era seem to run big. I have a 1998-99 Nike Eddie Jones Jersey size 44, that fits like a Champion size 48. I also have a Nike Wizards Strickland jersey and Bulls Jordan jersey from that same era both in size 40, and they fit like some of my size 44 Champion authentics. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

Nike jerseys from that era seem to run big. I have a 1998-99 Nike Eddie Jones Jersey size 44, that fits like a Champion size 48. I also have a Nike Wizards Strickland jersey and Bulls Jordan jersey from that same era both in size 40, and they fit like some of my size 44 Champion authentics. Hope this helps.

thats what i was afraid of hearing. thanks though. and that outlaw joint is disgustingly nice

xc669y.jpg

2hibaqo.jpg

sffbt4.jpg

i1i4yc.jpg
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I know it's Jordan and limited and all, but at the end of the day, you just paid 300+ for a screen printed jersey.

Originally Posted by Prada G

xc669y.jpg

2hibaqo.jpg

sffbt4.jpg

i1i4yc.jpg
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I know it's Jordan and limited and all, but at the end of the day, you just paid 300+ for a screen printed jersey.
back in those days all jerseys were screen printed.. you're gonna laugh at him, while he's gonna cash out big, when he sells it..

^ First off, I wasn't trying to disrespect to the owner of the jersey.
It's your money, buy whatever, not my business.

I know this is not basketball jersey related but hopefully someone can help a brotha out..anyone know where I would be able to find these henleys?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

xc669y.jpg

2hibaqo.jpg

sffbt4.jpg

i1i4yc.jpg
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

why to not know what you are talking about, go back to your $80 Swingmans

Can one of the jersey experts school me on this? I've never even seen a retail version Nike authentic raptors jersey (other than the occasional stoudamire), and the tags and everything look authentic - but the "c" in McGrady is supposed to be aligned with the bottom of the nameplate, not the top. Is this legit?

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Can one of the jersey experts school me on this? I've never even seen a retail version Nike authentic raptors jersey (other than the occasional stoudamire), and the tags and everything look authentic - but the "c" in McGrady is supposed to be aligned with the bottom of the nameplate, not the top. Is this legit?

A size 40 of this exact same Nike McGrady jersey just sold for $335 today on eBay. The 'c' in McGrady was lined up just the way this one is as well. 

yeah only the word "raptors" needs to be a little lower and needs to be touching the head of the dinosaur.. but crazy price for a regular authentic.. those old vancouver grizzlies jerseys also go for a lot. there is a pro cut shareef jersey and a bryant reeves authentic going for close to $300.00

Originally Posted by StillIn729

xc669y.jpg

2hibaqo.jpg

sffbt4.jpg

i1i4yc.jpg
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

why to not know what you are talking about, go back to your $80 Swingmans
Fail.
You can't be serious.

You would be lucky to get retail on that jersey.

It's 2011, not 2002.

2 quick questions:
1 - Does the NYC NBA Store carry M&N?

2 - Does M&N still sell the rookie Iverson?

Thanks in advance,

Originally Posted by pdot

2 quick questions:
1 - Does the NYC NBA Store carry M&N?

2 - Does M&N still sell the rookie Iverson?

Thanks in advance,
dont even think the NBA store in NYC is even open anymore? am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom