Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

you guys be trippin....i didn't buy that jersey to "bank" or re-sell like alot of these idiots do....to each their own..that's just not how i choose to make my money....
i got it because i grew up in chicago watching mj play...been to countless games as a kid....

i was just trying to share what i had.....

doesn't hurt that it is #344/1264 though lol...

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I know it's Jordan and limited and all, but at the end of the day, you just paid 300+ for a screen printed jersey.
why to not know what you are talking about, go back to your $80 Swingmans
Fail.
You can't be serious.

You would be lucky to get retail on that jersey.

It's 2011, not 2002.

They came out last year and sold out in stores, I've seen them go for $600+ on eBay, I personally sold two of them and made $600 profit...anything else to add that?

Dubs dont listen to this idiot, it's a sick jersey, I wish I kept one I only resold them to make up for all the mobey I dropped at the 50% off sale

I'm thinking about getting the 98 Jordan All Star, prob walk over to M&N on Friday since I took the day off

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Can one of the jersey experts school me on this? I've never even seen a retail version Nike authentic raptors jersey (other than the occasional stoudamire), and the tags and everything look authentic - but the "c" in McGrady is supposed to be aligned with the bottom of the nameplate, not the top. Is this legit?
100% legit

i got charles oakley in this away style.

funny thing is da M&N jersey is ALOT better quality then da authentic nike jersey from da same era.

why to not know what you are talking about, go back to your $80 Swingmans
Fail.
You can't be serious.

It's 2011, not 2002.
They came out last year and sold out in stores, I've seen them go for $600+ on eBay, I personally sold two of them and made $600 profit...anything else to add that?
152jkp5.jpg

This is the only M&J Michael Jordan jersey worth buying.

98y45i.jpg

Speaking of $80 Swingmens...

212j15k.jpg

I already said that I meant no disrespect, then you had to stick you nose in.

Buy whatever you want, I could care less.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Can one of the jersey experts school me on this? I've never even seen a retail version Nike authentic raptors jersey (other than the occasional stoudamire), and the tags and everything look authentic - but the "c" in McGrady is supposed to be aligned with the bottom of the nameplate, not the top. Is this legit?
100% legit

funny thing is da M&N jersey is ALOT better quality then da authentic nike jersey from da same era.
it might be legit, but there are a lot of things that i see about this authentic that arent good compared to the pro cut. the word raptors doesnt have a big patch around it, it is supposed to be cut closely around it, the word needs to be right on top of the dinosaur, the dinosaur needs to be a little bit bigger,  the number looks a little off and on the back the black part that has his name on it is actually a huge patch and not screenprinted

Fail.
You can't be serious.

It's 2011, not 2002.
152jkp5.jpg

This is the only M&J Michael Jordan jersey worth buying.

I already said that I meant no disrespect, then you had to stick you nose in.

Buy whatever you want, I could care less.
you did stick it in his nose what are you talking about?  just move along, it's his jersey you are wrong and that's all there is to it

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by ninjahood

100% legit

it might be legit, but there are a lot of things that i see about this authentic that arent good compared to the pro cut. the word raptors doesnt have a big patch around it, it is supposed to be cut closely around it, the word needs to be right on top of the dinosaur, the dinosaur needs to be a little bit bigger,  the number looks a little off and on the back the black part that has his name on it is actually a huge patch and not screenprinted
I agree, it looks nothing like my procuts, compared to the pro cut its way off - although Nike was notorious for making retail authentics with smaller graphics and different nameplates. (I agree with Ninja, as far as the logos and nameplate M&N actually did replicate the procut alot more accurately than Nike did with the retail authentics back then)

My main concern was if it was a legit retail authentic from back in '97 (and not a batch of customs), given I may have had something to do with that brutally overpriced size 40 on the bay...

225269264ac45904c2f35d7a07fdb07954f117e7_r.jpg
1063640a6952c9fe9712cec236b87ae56867c4c6_r.jpg
34f269c6dacb1910cee3557674c2ac9f3d93f954_r.jpg

Hey i just bought this Pau gasol Rev 30 jersey from NBA.com but there is a lil problem the NBA logo on top left has no NBA writing on it! Should i keep it or return it an get a full refund? The Jersey is in Perfect shape besides that! Help me out here? An also i new here!~ thank you Sooo Much for accepting me! Thanks again! 

^ Nice.
What's the story behind the first Kobe jersey?'

Edit:

I mean, white is the LAKERS in white?

No stories? Real Deal my man! I bought it at NBA Store while back when i was in high school! 
Idk why the lakers sign is white? I remember buying it during one of the holidays! it was like in 2002-2003

Ive seen few ppl wearing it but not too many are out there!
pimp.gif

I always hated how the Sixers jerseys turned into cut off t shirt type jerseys

I wish I could find a 1998ish Shooting Stars

I always hated how the Sixers jerseys turned into cut off t shirt type jerseys

I wish I could find a 1998ish Shooting Stars
Yeah during that span i was a big big AI fan! It was during when he stepped over T.Lue from LA in the Finals! Love that dude man! A True warrior
Yes that shooting star is a like a treasure you cant find! unless you had it from the past or unless you over paying for it now! very rare that shooting star!

I need help I wanna cop some of the champion screen prints off of ebay that I had when I was a kid but I dont wanna get a fake

how can you spot a fake and what should the tags look like?

Back
Top Bottom