Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I need help I wanna cop some of the champion screen prints off of ebay that I had when I was a kid but I dont wanna get a fake

how can you spot a fake and what should the tags look like?

First of all! Do a lil research! compare an keep comparing the jersey! Look at the picture! its not that hard to tell if a screen print is fake or not! Its like learning the basics! Just do a research an you will l;earn alot! Do this! Start from page one to 95 an look at all the jersey an learn from others! when i first sign up an found his site! I must have looked at this colum at least 5-6 times just looking over other pppls jersey an reading the conversation! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just missed out on a 50anniversary Lakers Shaq jersey 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Edit: Seller just contacted me with a second chance offer..

Should I pull the trigger?

Are there any forum on the net for jerseys if can talk post some. I remember a while back I was a member of nextleveltalk but I haven't been on there in ages.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Just found this in my closet. From the baggy era
eyes.gif
its a 48 nike, you'll have NO problem moving that if you wanted to..its not even big b
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Just found this in my closet. From the baggy era
eyes.gif
its a 48 nike, you'll have NO problem moving that if you wanted to..its not even big b
laugh.gif
Yea im gonna sell it before the summer ends. And for someone who is 5'8 its type big.. Its about 2" above my knees
laugh.gif

Just missed out on a 50anniversary Lakers Shaq jersey 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Edit: Seller just contacted me with a second chance offer..

Should I pull the trigger?

Listen to what you said man. You were heated that you missed out on the jersey. The seller hits you up with a second chance
offer and you're asking us should you pull the trigger or not? C'mon. It's evident you are willing to pay his price. Go ahead and do it.

The reason I had asked was because I wanted to know if the jersey was rare or should I wait to find another at a cheaper price.

bxbadboy, I wasn't flaming you or anything. That jersey in that condition doesn't pop up much (at least I don't see it). Go ahead
and get it. You might wait for a long time trying to find it find it for cheaper. Did dude have any larger sizes?

lol nahh, I didnt take offense to what you were saying. And the seller did not have any larger sizes..If im correct its the same seller that listed that stackhouse jersey that's on this page.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I have that Shaq in a 48. I had to quote my own pic from a long while back but nothing changed about the jersey. It's still hanging with the rest of them.

2r427ww.jpg

Back
Top Bottom