Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

The best ever!!!
pimp.gif
The player, yes.
The jersey, not so much.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

The best to ever do it....rock my bred 13s or og red/black 12s with this baby
I hope your kicks aren't fugazi like that jersey of yours.

i know this is a sneaker messageboard, but it's crazy how some people have no clue when it comes to the authenticity of jerseys. i know some are hard to tell with but that jordan jersey the way the numbers look off should be a dead giveaway for almost anyone.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i know this is a sneaker messageboard, but it's crazy how some people have no clue when it comes to the authenticity of jerseys. i know some are hard to tell with but that jordan jersey the way the numbers look off should be a dead giveaway for almost anyone.

First thing I noticed. 
sick.gif

Or the fact on the money spent, while they could have spent they same amount for the current swingmans. I guess ignorance is bliss.

ok so im lookin to find a Penny champion jersey but I dont know what size I wear (Im not tryin to have a jersey look like a tall tee on me)

im 5'9 165 and where a medium in t-shirts

That white A.I. Is effin SERIOUS!!! I just got my red rookie champion Iverson in the mail last week. Still on the prowl for many more champion authentics so if ya got some lmk peeps

Dude's let their thirstiness cloud their judgement and acumen.

Hi newbie on looking to collect some jordan jersey. I got a question regarding nike swingman jerseys. I've seen some with 44 written on the jock tag and some written L on the jock tag. Is one legit and the other is fake? Also I heard that NBA Jersey King is a legit seller but was wondering about some of his champion jersey since they don't have the neck tag.

Havent bought a jersey in like 2yrs but I hate the new ones now a days with that new material. They look cheaper. Btw the wolves shouldve kept that green in their jerseys. Its a nice touch.

Got a couple quick questions...

I have a couple Laker authentics (from last year) how do you guys recommend washing them?

I'm a big dude. I tried on 52, it fit but was a lil snug, so I went with 56 since there's no 54 and they fit super long. Any way to fix this? Do you guys trust tailors to alter the length?

Thanks in advance...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^
Lots of people have this problem, and quite frankly, its really unsolvable if you dealing with authentics. It sucks. You either wearing a sleeping shirt, or its a tad too tight with a t-shirt under it.

I don't trust tailors. They mess up, they hold NO accountability. Only took once for me.

For this reason, I wear nothing but game worn/pro-cut stuff. Know my brand (champion), my size (48), and my exact +body length and +sleeve length (for jackets).

Originally Posted by adidaskobewrx

Hi newbie on looking to collect some jordan jersey. I got a question regarding nike swingman jerseys. I've seen some with 44 written on the jock tag and some written L on the jock tag. Is one legit and the other is fake? Also I heard that NBA Jersey King is a legit seller but was wondering about some of his champion jersey since they don't have the neck tag.

hes legit for sure but its common for some champion authentics not to have a neck tag. Ive had a few like that. nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom