Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thanks blazer, but is it the shiny material though? And they offer a small, kinda weird
EDIT: nvm....but the small, fascinates me 

screenshot20120120at436.png

screenshot20120120at436.png

Can I get another legit check.......skeptical that there is no made in the USA on the tag

07aab2212a2330990f4eb7f6da7fcc66-getty-137377656.jpg

i love da material..wish da heat stuck wit this with all their jerseys...looks like da numbers and letters of these are tackle twilled like da pre-rev 30

Very nice Rodman.

New pickup: A 1995 Michael Jordan Red Chicago Bulls #45 jersey, the OG Champion version

Originally Posted by Trav T

Does anyone own a jersey that has been customized by exclusivepro.com? Are you happy with the results?

They did 2 for me (posted earlier somewhere in the 60's or 70's) a blank orlando and minnesota. They took about 4-5 weeks, but its well worth it. Like someone earlier said, they do a better stitching job than you'll find on most authentics, and for the quality, they are quite reasonable (cost me 60 per jersey for front/back number and back name)

Originally Posted by DHD28

^ Lol. How much is that Nash actually worth?

he'd be lucky to get $300 which was retail; the purple ones release this spring
another seller has been trying to sell a Barkley like that Nash for $400 and can't get that for months

Very few M&N sell at or above retail on ebay. Exceptions are limited edition jerseys and old school rare M&N stuff, maybe you can get retail on the cartoonish 90s NBA logos, but that guy is nuts cuz you can get game issued stuff for less than what he wants.

Copped this Melo jersey while I was out at the thrift store searchin for snaps with my friends. Got it for 2 bucks, excuse my terrible 3GS quality lmao.

oiy695.jpg

Thanks! I just got a swingman and thought the NBA patch looked a little off. It's just different from the Nike ones I guess.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

eyanks wrote:

First, my Clyde Drexler Portland Trail Blazers, size 44.

Sick Drexler got the same one.  You copp this off jerseys4thewin?
Thanks.. yea its the one from him.  I'm still looking for a size 48, the 44's are too snug on me.  Damn early 90s sizing

Back
Top Bottom