Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by zanzi123

Nope, I found a jersey I've always wanted in a 54. It's an authentic if that helps.

size 54 will be HUGE, its close to shaq's size.

@ firefly23 ... there is a Mourning & Johnson coming out via Mitchell Ness not sure if its the purple or if it will be the teal...

I heard its the teal but we will see !

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

@ firefly23 ... there is a Mourning & Johnson coming out via Mitchell Ness not sure if its the purple or if it will be the teal...

I heard its the teal but we will see !
it's the teal not purple...drops in May but we could see them as early as April
I am on the Suns Nash and Grizzlies Bibby 

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

@ Stilln729 thats what i heard when do we get pics of them ?

I don't even think they are produced yet; I saw sample pics in the store of most of them...look pretty good
if they are done quality wise as good as the MJ All Star (forget the upside down 2) and the MJ rookies then we are in for a treat

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't even think they are produced yet; I saw sample pics in the store of most of them...look pretty good
if they are done quality wise as good as the MJ All Star (forget the upside down 2) and the MJ rookies then we are in for a treat

SOunds good I have the champion teal LJ wouldnt mind scooping up an extra one ... probably grab the Zo Mourning !

here's another error on the Jordan all star discovered on jeresycentral... the side panels are sewn incorrectly (look carefully, the pink and orange triangles are on the wrong side)...

image.axd

I can't take some of the elitists over on Jerseycentral

at the end of the day it's a piece of clothing made from cloth and thread; not that serious

I can't take some of the elitists over on Jerseycentral

at the end of the day it's a piece of clothing made from cloth and thread; not that serious

They could say the same thing about plenty of members of NT and sneakers. Honestly the MN replica is a damn nice jersey still, mistakes or not good luck finding that jersey in it's OG form. Exactly why I copped the Pippen All-Star that they put out, I'd never find it in my size and for the price I paid.

MN does an exceptional job with MLB jerseys and the Gretzky they had on the site during the 50% off was great IMO.

Anyone know how often the NBA store does a sale? I never see any and I'm losing my patience . I need a Shump and Anthony but I'm not paying $260 a piece.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone know how often the NBA store does a sale? I never see any and I'm losing my patience . I need a Shump and Anthony but I'm not paying $260 a piece.

Do what I did and just scour eBay for some Knick jersey blanks. I was patient enough to find a size 40 Away Knick jersey that I took over to Gerry Cosby's on 31st and 7th to have made into a Steve Novak. If you're persistent enough, you can find your size Knick jersey or a cheap authentic in the same size that you can strip to make into a Shumpert or an Anthony. The Steve Novak should be done by the end of the week, I'll be sure to have pictures up on here when I get it.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Trying to find a hardaway alternate jersey (black with white pin stripes) any help would be appreciated
here's my Mitchell and Ness one; top quality but I think they are pretty much sold out...which size?
346032s.jpg

@theprince ? Penny Hardaway ?

That black is the standard away jersey ...alternate was the blue joint...

anyway what size do you need ?

Im not really big into jersey's I honestly just want one to wear during the summer.

Whatever a medium is, a swingman preferred I wouldn't want to mess up an authentic

prob better off just buying a replica Champion for cheap

would you happen to know where I could get one from, I don't want anything fake just something that I can wear and decent quality

Back
Top Bottom