Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How much are the jerseys of Chicago Jordan on average? I want to buy the authentic jersey of the year
1990 / 91
1991 / 92
1992 / 93
Can anyone sell these please?

Nothing wrong with simplistic designs.

However the Raptors jerseys were done terribly
I agree, I just don't want to see the whole league make the switch.

On paper the hawks jerseys were cool. Thought the looked goofy as hell on the players at the reveal.

Those buzz city jerseys though 
smokin.gif

it looks perfectly consistent with the info that leaked a couple of months ago so I doubt it's fake.

Fedex just dropped these off. Got lucky finding these. Putting goot locker 3-point patch on one. Considering putting rising stars on the other.
those patches are incredibly hard to find, especially the t mobile rising stars challenge one

If you tryna cop a JWill then it's likely a replica not an authentic cuz Puma and Starter made his authentic.

Last edited:
Fedex just dropped these off. Got lucky finding these. Putting goot locker 3-point patch on one. Considering putting rising stars on the other.
incredibly #FLAMES!! i on my part, have two away Authentics and was looking for an anniversary patch to put on one of them. If you need an away, and are willing to trade one of your homes, lmk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom