Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sir..
Please help me for legit check
I found on ebay

Thx before

Howard's bad fake.

And for this AI: 

LL

Yeah it's a custom: year on jock-tag is 94/95, and Iverson came in the league in 96/97.

NOB has a wrong font too.

Last edited:
Those joints are awful. This **** is out of hand.

I pray the Knicks don't unveil an ugly sleeved jersey. I also hope they wear the orange again. I loved them.

Hey guys,

In or about 2000, I bought, what I thought was, an authentic Champion Grant Hill Pistons jersey at my local sporting goods store.  I was to say it was 2000, because the jersey was on sale and I don't every remember seeing authentics ever sell for less than $100 at the time.  Also, after I bought the jersey, I found out Hill had been traded to Orlando.

I still believe it's an authentic jersey, since it's made with a heavier mesh and has stitched letters and numbers, but I've noticed my jersey doesn't have a neck tag (I don't recall every cutting it off) AND the first page chart shows Champion stopped making jerseys for the Pistons after the 96-98 season.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the old authentic Champion jerseys?  Thanks.
Nike made the Pistons jersey after the 98 season. The store probably had an inventory of Champion jersey I guess.
Thanks @ROBPZEE612.  I figured it was authentic, since I remember it was from a legit store and still pretty expensive, but just thought it was odd that I haven't seen any other Champion jerseys without a neck tag.

Howard's bad fake.

And for this AI: 

LL

Yeah it's a custom: year on jock-tag is 94/95, and Iverson came in the league in 96/97.

NOB has a wrong font too.
That person always claims their stuff comes straight from the Sixers and sells it crazy high. 

Thanks @ROBPZEE612
.  I figured it was authentic, since I remember it was from a legit store and still pretty expensive, but just thought it was odd that I haven't seen any other Champion jerseys without a neck tag.

For sure fam! Thanks for the info. Good to know. :smile:

I'm almost sure I'm being a homer, but I really like the clippers road and home jerseys...and I love the black ones.

the thunder jerseys look great with more navy blue added to it. IMO navy blue is starting to become the new "red"

Last edited:
if u have unaccuracy between name and year tag then its easy to say thats an obvious custom made jersey

Back
Top Bottom