Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Picked up this AWAY Black, nearly impossible to find the alternate AWAY Red / Black....
mad.gif

Hi NT, can I get a legit check on this Authentic Gary Payton Champion jersey please?

I've never seen the Champion Authentics  with the SONICS writing stiched on, so I was wondering if anyone could help out. Thanks!

Hi NT, can I get a legit check on this Authentic Gary Payton Champion jersey please?

I've never seen the Champion Authentics  with the SONICS writing stiched on, so I was wondering if anyone could help out. Thanks!
It is legit, and the Sonics is stitched yes on those dual-tagged early 2000's Champion.

Just got this in the mail this week. Physically it is flawless, but my goodness, it had the most rancid smell! Miraculously, I was actually able to get rid of the smell.

Authenticity help??? Only pic provided, thx!

Fake... weird-looking bottom tag, (besides that it's a "size 44" but looks like a size 52). Also, those kobe jerseys shouldn't have the white material on the backside of the letters. Necktag is missing country information. The 8 has a bubbled look to it, which I only see with fakes.

Last edited:
Kobe looks huge for 44

And somehow missing lakers logo

It's one whole tag with the NBA logo together underneath

Hey guys, hopefully this thread isn't completely dead! I have an opportunity here for an MJ authentic and I have done quite a bit of comparison myself.. Usually the size tag will be a really good indicator considering it says made in El Salvador. However, it's the jock tag that is throwing me off. I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything here. Thanks!!

***BTW sorry for the bad pictures. This is the best the seller could do I guess.
Sorry guys. I am thinking of buying this jersey today, but for some reason I'm nervous haha. Can I maybe get a second opinion on this??

Back
Top Bottom