Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Im sort of glad they are going away with them. Not because I completely dislike them, but because the limited years of production will male them unique and rare. I think they looked like garbage on the court but I didnt mind wearing them, especially in the winter months. I hate wearing a sleeved shirt under a sleeveless jersey so they fit that bill for me.

Last edited:
Im sort of glad they are going away with them. Not because I completely dislike them, but because the limited years of production will male them unique and rare. I think they looked like garbage on the court but I didnt mind wearing them, especially in the winter months. I hate wearing a sleeved shirt under a sleeveless jersey so they fit that bill for me.

I like the designs but my biggest gripe is that they made them form, fitting and that they didn't offer bigger sizes. A 2XL in the regular tank authentics fit great but the sleeved jerseys in the same size fit like compression undershirts.

Thanks Zyzz. Im anxious to see what Nike brings to the table. From my understanding the Suns are lookong at a design overhaul when the switch is made. Figures, this currernt style really grew on me.

as long as they keep their logo im good.

You both are right about the fit and design flops.  The sleeved XL fits me perfect but the regular XL is just too big.  It seems like they added real estate by putting sleeves on the jerseys but shrunk the designs. I'm a fan of the 90's sublimated jerseys so these sleeved jerseys with a tiny *** logo on the chest is deplorable.  Why not add some color and design all over the place, but then again, I'm no graphic design major...

What more sleeved jerseys needed were sleeve patches. That's why the Pelicans Mardi Gras jersey is one of my faves.

sleeve jerseys was adidas trying to summon da soccer jersey swag into da NBA... they don't understand though that tank tops in da summer with your ink & guns on display >*

Yes they will
laugh.gif

Anything associated with this season including finals is still adidas.

Basically draft time is when Nike will take over. Not sure if it's confirmed or not though if Nike will have the jerseys at the draft or not
theres klay n KD authentics at the warriors team store

i'm laying low for now cuz i think nike will debut at draft
If the 2012 NFL Draft is any indication then we should get a look at the Nike jerseys.

Ye thats usually how it goes but with nba and this stuff you never know. not like the Adidas jerseys have logos on them so they could just remove jock tags and show the jerseys like that.

either way I'm just excited, depending on material used might jump back into finally getting some authentics again because rev 30 was trash IMO with the inconsistencies and being so hard to find popular players :lol: backwards type crap

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pleased with what adidas did with the rev30.

yeah in retrospect it was cool.

some of da teams id NEVER buy in rev30 (bulls being mesh & twill is tooooooo iconic for me for example)

once they moved da jerry west though i was effectively finished with da new era.

yeah in retrospect it was cool.

some of da teams id NEVER buy in rev30 (bulls being mesh & twill is tooooooo iconic for me for example)

once they moved da jerry west though i was effectively finished with da new era.

damn, i have a lot of bulls rev30. I love the rev30 and will still pick up jerseys even if I like Nike as much or more.

Last edited:
Yes they will :lol:

Basically draft time is when Nike will take over. Not sure if it's confirmed or not though if Nike will have the jerseys at the draft or not

Pretty sure September is when Nike will take over. Summer league teams will be using Adidas gear

just saying, it was a pain in the or damn near impossible to find a player you want with mesh number for retail or solid price. If you wanted a mesh Harden you had to pay over retail :lol: same with Westbrook, etc

same goes for most other players. thats idiotic, its $300 already why would I or someone else need to pay more because Adidas won't out right sell them or put them up on nba.com

according to Max or whoever posted was that most of us should be Able to get the players we want with ease, hope its true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they will :lol:

Pretty sure September is when Nike will take over. Summer league teams will be using Adidas gear

I thought summer league technically counts for the next season? so they should be nike? who recalls when Adidas took over from reebok?

I'm only going by what a few members said that nike takes over right after finals which makes sense so well see

Last edited:

just saying, it was a pain in the or damn near impossible to find a player you want with mesh number for retail or solid price. If you wanted a mesh Harden you had to pay over retail :lol: same with Westbrook, etc

same goes for most other players. thats idiotic, its $300 already why would I or someone else need to pay more because Adidas won't out right sell them or put them up on nba.com

according to Max or whoever posted was that most of us should be Able to get the players we want with ease, hope its true.

I have the same gripes about the current NFL elite jerseys. Nike only currently produces a Flacco Ravens :x

I'm just saying I enjoy the current rev30s not how they are distributed.

I have the same gripes about the current NFL elite jerseys. Nike only currently produces a Flacco Ravens :x

I'm just saying I enjoy the current rev30s not how they are distributed.

Yea footballs weird as well.

I mean atleast this time (hopefully) we get big names from each team mass produced and made to on court specifications. It shouldn't be impossible to find a Lebron mesh, Westbrook mesh, Harden mesh, Zeke mesh, Kawhi mesh, etc

thats my only issue. Ive owned plenty of rev 30 the 1-2 years of introduction and really minus the price I had no complaints although I did find great deals on eBay and mesh at that.

So it just sucks having fans like most in here having to resort to paying $500 for an authentic because some dude copped for $150 or so wholesale from Adidas plug or paying out the *** for a blank just to ship it out pay more money and wait 6 months to get a jersey without the same mesh as retail mesh authentics.

just garbage situation overall.

Bert. Bert. football is worse by far. At least you can get a custom blank done for the NBA. New NFL big names are customs with material crappier than the NBA mesh.

Back
Top Bottom