Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New pickup: 1945 Jimmie Foxx Philadelphia Phillies Mitchell and Ness jersey, size Large. This is the 1990s version of this jersey, which has a slightly different font on the #4 than the later version. I love the "Blue Jay" bird patch on the sleeve. The Phillies used this style from 1944-1945, and abandoned it when it did not go over well.

PhiladelphiaPhilliesMN1.jpeg
PhiladelphiaPhilliesMN2.jpeg

The early M&N and Ebbets jerseys are dope and hilarious. They look like wool dress shirts. No number, some of a logo and some don't. I've never seen anyone wear one and I hope one day I do. They're so unique.
I have a detroit tigers one. Wear it all the time in the fall and winter. Ive posted fit pics in one of these threads somewhere before. Cant find it

20151026_181518.jpg

**** the Raptors, **** the Blue Jays.

I forgot M&N did those black armband Yankees. I liked those, armband is huge.

How many jerseys you got cedric ceballos cedric ceballos ? Feel like you post a lot of ****.

I hope they eventually lower the prices further on the Majestic authentic Bryce Harper Phillies jerseys and finally allow discounts on them on the Fanatics Inc. sites.

I've been trying to get 4 of those Harper jerseys on deep markdown since Majestic no longer has the MLB license. I'm passing on the retro maroon jersey.

FINALLY!!! I almost caved and bought a bootleg replica (cause I never thought this would happen)! Thank You Jersey Gods!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Only right to break out the Concords!

P.S. Bought the whole damn set (not to be rocked together...possibly) Too greedy to ask for the grey HOYAS joint, too? 🤷🏾‍♂️

B69E480C-3554-4DB3-B4EA-6CDC22FAD62B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom