Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

With EPS do you have to specify style of number if you are sending in a jersey they already have an option for? I need to send in a Phillies jersey one of these days

Newest pickup: My first Ebbets Field flannel in years!

A 1938 jersey worn by Babe Ruth to promote the 1939-40 New York World's Fair. Size XL.

My review: It's hard to impress me with a jersey, but they really knocked it out of the park here! I ordered it on July 2nd, and got it today (August 10th). Estimated delivery was 4-6 weeks so they were good there. I ordered a closeout jersey from their site many years ago, size Large, and I didn't like the fit, so I made sure to order an XL this time, and it's a bit baggy on me, so maybe when I initially ordered from them they gave me a mistagged one, but mine definitely fits like an XL. The jersey matches the one Ruth wore very closely (I will post pictures of the original jersey, other than the font on the #3 being a little different, it's pretty good). Quality is A++++++. All wool but it's not that hot and not itchy, I could wear this on a cool day and be okay. I'd recommend anyone interested in their jerseys to try one.
It was also packed very nicely (decent sized box that opens easily, and packing paper). Presentation was very good for a jersey at this price point, better than most jerseys I get that cost more.

NewYorkEbbets1.jpeg
NewYorkEbbets2.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.27.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.26.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.27.29 PM.png

Man, I've had this jersey in my cart forever. I got four just sitting in there. Wish they'd do better sales. Like you said, I love their presentation and quality.

eyanks eyanks That Ruth jersey is amazing!! I've always wanted an Ebbets flannel but wasn't sure on how it would fit. I typically wear a 48 in M&N baseball jerseys. Would you recommend an XL? I'm looking at picking up this one.
SF Sea Lions
SSL46H_compact.jpg

This is one of my favorite jerseys they have. I have a few, they feel a little wider than M&N jerseys.

With EPS do you have to specify style of number if you are sending in a jersey they already have an option for? I need to send in a Phillies jersey one of these days
The more details you give them the better it is. I usually tell them the year of the jersey and I include a photo of the jersey with the correct font on it. For patches I specify to use zig zag stitch.

My biggest MLB pickup day ever! Four old school wool Mitchell & Ness pickups.
  1. 1921 Cleveland Indians "World's Champions" jersey, size XL. Brand new with tags!
  2. 1933 National League All Star jersey, size Large. This one doesn't have the number on the back as it should, so hopefully I'll be able to add one.
  3. 1960s Larry Dierker Houston Astros jersey, size XL. The front is chain stitched, while the back number is sewn on.
  4. 1971 Graig Nettles Cleveland Indians, size XL.

ClevelandIndiansMN1.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN2.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN3.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN4.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN3.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN4.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN1.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN2.jpeg

Is that a custom? Cause the Majestic tag is new. Pretty sure they didn't have those tags in 04.

Is that a custom? Cause the Majestic tag is new. Pretty sure they didn't have those tags in 04.

Cool-Base debuted with the All Star jerseys a couple years before they started using it on-field. It's a way for them to test the product beforehand. They did the same with Flex-Base.

Jersey is legit:emoji_thumbsup:

New pickups! 1940s Brooklyn Dodgers baby blue and white Mitchell & Ness authentics, size Large. The history on all the years these were worn is a bit iffy, but it seems as if the blue was at least worn in 1944 (making this a Gil English; if they were worn in 1947-48 this would be a Duke Snider), and the white is 1948, worn by Jackie Robinson. Beautiful jerseys in person!

BrooklynDodgersMN7.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN8.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN9.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN10.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 7.59.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.59.22 PM.png

Just got these back in time for the battle of the bay.

94 rickey
15F608D3-C1E3-415D-9853-6E8458B75EAE.jpeg
5CE03B2C-DB33-4699-93F4-8C4D7EFECA11.jpeg

A grey, OG, road Rickey Henderson is pretty much a grail for me.

What did you have to get done to it? Name/numbers? patches? everything? And if you don't mind, where did you get it done/how much? PM if that's better...this is a must for me. Thank you in advance for any info.

A grey, OG, road Rickey Henderson is pretty much a grail for me.

What did you have to get done to it? Name/numbers? patches? everything? And if you don't mind, where did you get it done/how much? PM if that's better...this is a must for me. Thank you in advance for any info.

There’s a few places you can go to.

I went to Bill Henderson dream shop and it costs around $100 if I recall. It was like about $30 for the front numbers, $30 for the back, $30 for the name and nameplate., and then another $10-15 to put the patch on.

others have gone to EPS and I’m not too sure what their pricing is but I would imagine same price. But the prices also depends on what needs to be done on the jersey.

There’s a few places you can go to.

I went to Bill Henderson dream shop and it costs around $100 if I recall. It was like about $30 for the front numbers, $30 for the back, $30 for the name and nameplate., and then another $10-15 to put the patch on.

others have gone to EPS and I’m not too sure what their pricing is but I would imagine same price. But the prices also depends on what needs to be done on the jersey.

Greatly appreciated. Last question, which patch did the jersey come with? Elephant or anniversary?

Back
Top Bottom