Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

can you guys help me with a legit check, would be greatly appreciated. And would this be considered an authentic or replica? and did sand knit use numbers or spelled out sizes on authentics? (if you do the right click function "open picture in new window, it will be the original large sized picture)
Might be a replica.

fullmoonjerseys? they legit?
I think I remember hearing bad things but can't remember

I took a look at their Saint's jerseys because those are the only jerseys that I can spot fakes of.. They really looked off. On the away Brees jersey the 9 in the front is smaller than it's supposed to be. The 9 on the back is as well. It's supposed to have a rectangle shape in the middle of the 9 not a square. The same goes for the home jerseys.

It may just be those that look off but feel free to correct me.

Seller took my offer on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180980274886

561.jpg

562.jpg

With this one I'll have 3 of the 4 members of the Dome Patrol. My search for a Vaughn Johnson jersey isn't going so well though, In all my months of looking I've never seen one come up.

Also I was looking at that M&N NFL Jersey release update, I don't know why they're missing their shot to do a Willie Roaf Saints jersey this year since he just got into the Hall of Fame, it seems like it'd be a no brainer to do it since there's interest in him again.

Thanks, I've been focusing on finding older players lately, since Nike is dragging their feet on releasing other players in the Elite line and even the Limited jerseys don't have players I'd like to pick up jerseys for. With the way this season is going though I may just hold off on buying a current player until the off season.

Yeah, I get them confused every day when I go to my saved sellers to check out new listings haha.

40% off all MLB apparel & jerseys on Mitchell and Ness

I wanted to buy some crew necks but they don't have my size :smh:

tempted to drive to the new 49ers team store tmrw...hopefully to find a Patrick Willis Elite.

Nikestore and fansedge are sold out. Any other places online to buy Elite jerseys?

Last edited:
no... the one in Reno, Nevada
there's one in sunvalley mall?

Sorry, I assumed you were from the Bay Area. My bad. But if you are, then yeah there is one in Sunvalley Mall in Concord. Lower level. The little entrance way across from Women's Macy's and right beside the Starbucks. Right in the middle of the mall.

just wanted to share this jersey i had for the longest of time, never wore it because i liked it too much...may out it on ebay as i rarely wear jerseys anymore...my second authentic i must have been 10 years old when i got it

Last edited:
Sorry, I assumed you were from the Bay Area. My bad. But if you are, then yeah there is one in Sunvalley Mall in Concord. Lower level. The little entrance way across from Women's Macy's and right beside the Starbucks. Right in the middle of the mall.

i am, i was just visiting reno and ran into one...nice that they have one in sun valley...haven't been there in a while though

very clean griffey , i would keep it

Was browsing online and came across a Majestic Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners Throwback. I've just never bought a Majestic Jersey and was wondering how many of you niketalkers own them and what your thoughts are on quality, comfort, sizing etc. I have a few M&N Jerseys (Cal Ripken & Tony Gwynn) in a 48/XL. Fit pretty comfortably and I was very satisfied with the Quality - Just want to know how comparable the products would be. Thanks in advance

Was browsing online and came across a Majestic Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners Throwback. I've just never bought a Majestic Jersey and was wondering how many of you niketalkers own them and what your thoughts are on quality, comfort, sizing etc. I have a few M&N Jerseys (Cal Ripken & Tony Gwynn) in a 48/XL. Fit pretty comfortably and I was very satisfied with the Quality - Just want to know how comparable the products would be. Thanks in advance

Majestics are very nice and very high quality. Their double knit material is the most comfortable out of all the previous Russell and Rawlings double knit materials. The only thing I don't like about the Majestics is that they are very long. I'd say a good 2-3 inches longer than previous models.

Back
Top Bottom