OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

i don't really like Henton... i still think of him as a dumbasss.

but if he got the starting job i would probably end up liking him. Troy had troubled beginnings too

When we got to the playoffs in hs I got to see dude play in the ga dome and he's gonna beast. I gaurentee. I wish we woulda play him but they were
3A we were 5A. I think that one thing (
laugh.gif
) was a lapse in judgement, andthe only way I see him gettin reps is direct snap, run. But we'll see.

I stayed away from this thread mainly because there is no feel to the game yet, I agree with Pac, the layoff is way too long. I don't understand why theyscheduled it on Monday, when a Friday kickoff would have been fine.

I saw something else:

And some of yall SC fans are REALLY sleepin on Illinois.. yall soundin like its bout to be a easy W.. Illinios beating USC wouldn't be too surprising.. they have 5 star talent on both sides on the ball.. just remember how greasy yall talking before YOUR game..
laugh.gif

Nice article Jwill....lol @ Schoenoff practicing with the TE's....

btw though...wasn't Miles still coaching at Ok St when we played them in '04 Alamo Bowl game (aka the Tedd Ginn show)?.....Didn't think they hadfaced each other before

^^^^ yes sir, and tOSU ripped Okie state 33-3... I was in a house full of Okie State Alumnis.. haha.. i remember the local news ( i live in okla) was like thebattle of the real OSU's haha.... man I loved it...... and yea I think Henton will have the opp to start if he stays out of trouble... good thing tres is agood mentor to these kids, (lets forget about Maurice)...but yea this lay off is WAY to long... no need to have almost 2 DANG MONTHS inbetween games.....and imwith you iron man... the lead up to all the games, with new years, then weds game, the game tonigh, then the championship friday, THEN the All american gamesaturday would of been great.

LSU has 2 losses, and Ohio State played one of the weakest schedules ever. Most underwhelming title game ever. Great regular season though.

well who ever wins this game is going to be the first team in the BCS era to have 2 championships.~!

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

well who ever wins this game is going to be the first team in the BCS era to have 2 championships.~!

Which only adds to the argument that the BCS system sucks donkey %%@%

does college football need a playoff absolutly.... 2 sets of fans are NOT complaing about the BCS right now... tOSU fans and LSU fans... however its #1 vs#2.... you can argue all you want, but thats the case... there is no logical reason to say that there should be a split nation champion this year... HOWEVERsomething DOES have to be done to help college football... CFB is the one of the only sports that any loss can cause you to lose you shot at the title.....

Happy that the game is tomorrow. The wait is too long. The BCS really needs to re tool this thing a little bit.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Happy that the game is tomorrow. The wait is too long. The BCS really needs to re tool this thing a little bit.

Co-sign. The game really didn't get any hype the past few days with the NFL playoffs on.

(The same thing usually happens with the NCAA Basketball Tourney, since the championship game there usually falls on baseball's opening day.)

Henton has been elevated to the second team, and coach Jim Tressel said there's 50-50 chance the redshirt freshman will play against LSU.
..So who knows.

Back
Top Bottom