OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

I would love to see Les beat the Browneyes but this game is going to be good. I expect some monster hits and a lot of jawing. This has to be the wierdest NCgame in a while. Nobody is really getting hyped up by the media. Sure people are looking back at last year and getting down on the Browneyes but they stilldon't say that LSU would easily beat them. They still give them a pretty damn good shot. It almost seems like the Browneyes might be pulling ahead from thepeople I am listening to. I can't see this game being a blowout and I see it being decided in the last 4 minutes or so. I think Pelini will scheme to stackthe box and let Beckman throw. I think people are going top be surprised at how fast the Browneyes will look on that turf. I am excited.

im ready
pimp.gif
lets go bucks bring me a late b-day present!

can i get an O-H......

N-O Ohio State is about to be slaughtered again
roll.gif

You don't think after what happened last year that they aren't gonna be focused and prepared?? LSU is good, but not that great, they lost to Kentucky (the equivalent of Illinois basically) and Arkansas, a mediocre team...we have a good shot.

Tiger fans and Browneye fans... any late word from mods or insiders down there about your teams? I would imagine the last few days have been pretty quiet andmore of just getting mentally prepared, but I would like to think what each side has to say about this. I know there aren't many Tiger fans on here but theBrowneye nation is well represented. Just trying to gauge the physche with the game hours away.

I know Tressel gave the team a DVD with clips of all the national media doubt/hate going into this game and also on the DVD was the media reactions after lastyears game.

This team is quietly focused.

I hope for a good game

Perriloux's better get PT for LSU sake because Flynns trash self will %%!! up

OSU should put wells at QB and let him go off Dmac style
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Tressel had his guys on lock down in their dorms or the film room, while LSU players were out hitting the town. he said he's not messing around this time, and i hope that's how the team plays
pimp.gif
False.

Some of my LSU buddies told me they saw several buckeye players at bars these past couple days...maybe Tressel is focused but that doesnt translate into histeam being better.

And whats up with all these osu fans from outside ohio? I expect all the losers from ohio to lean on a winning team that might make up for the joys they dontget on the pro-level, but rooting for a team you have no connections to....
sick.gif

I've gone back and forth with this game, but I've decided

LSU -3.5

They're finally healthy, up front...

I expect Dorsey and the D to disrupt OSU...I still think Wells will grind out yards, but not enough.

Hartline and Robiske are nice WR's, but nothing special, Zenon, Steltz and the backfield are certainly not going to be at an athletic or speeddisadvantage.

With speed, Trindon Holliday I think might break one tonight and has a chance to

I don't expect Flynn or Boeckman to have that good of games, but LSU will find a few ways to score, with the speed they have and maybe a gimmick here orthere

Then there is the basically home field for the Tigers

Tressell will be prepared, but Just too much strength and speed

LSU - 24
OSU - 17

Campus is on and poppin' (yes I said it) right now at OSU...went out for a run and people are already partying anddrinking. Will be a crazy atmosphere if we get the W. All the cars on a couple main streets are gone now so that they don't get tipped after thegame...
roll.gif

Some of my LSU buddies told me they saw several buckeye players at bars these past couple days
Did you see them personally? No. So what good does hear say do?
The seniors on the team set a curfew for 11pm.

I'm sure certain players from both went out, and I'm sure certain players stayed in and are completely focused

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I hope for a good game

Perriloux's better get PT for LSU sake because Flynns trash self will %%!! up

OSU should put wells at QB and let him go off Dmac style
laugh.gif

I want to see a good QB battle also.

Back
Top Bottom