OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

i meant, there were a whole bunch of cocky OSU fans all year saying how great the Big 10 is...and once again ohio state gets owned by a SEC team. Man the BCSsucks...none of the games were particularly good to watch. Mich-Florida was the best game this bowl season.

\/-didn't really pay attention to this thread, but i meant for the season basically.
nerd.gif

i know it happened a while ago during the game but is Roughing the kicker an automatic first down?

they needed 23 yrds and they get 15 on the penalty but that is short of a first down.

fill me in on that please. And if t is then is it just a college rule or in the NFL as well.

Originally Posted by andysleon

i know it happened a while ago during the game but is Roughing the kicker an automatic first down?

they needed 23 yrds and they get 15 on the penalty but that is short of a first down.

fill me in on that please. And if t is then is it just a college rule or in the NFL as well.
all personal fouls and unsportsmanline conducts are automatic 1st downs

OH! ok. thats the only conclusion i came up with but i just wanted to make sure. thanks Gunna

Congrats to LSU.

I vote to relegate Ohio State to the Outback Bowl for no less than three years.

(Oh, wait. That's vs. an SEC team too...)

That defense got exposed.

The LSU players chanting "SEC!"...
pimp.gif

Meyer gotta feel uncomfortable as hell right now...
laugh.gif

i'm glad LSU won......OSU should've never won that game against Miami...karma sucks

Just got home from watching the game. First off hats off to LSU. Played a great game. Glenn Dorsey is a monster. I'm not sure what happened tonight. Beanieshould get the ball no less then 50 carries a game next year. He's just a beast. First half the defense wasn't looking to good. But they came out andswitched some things up and put us in a position to make it a ball game. But again and again our offense could not do anything. Sad day for us Buckeyes.

I would have posted sooner but I was gone all night. Come on guys you gotta let me have it. The only highlight I had on the night was seeing what NT had todish out. Someone's gotta at least make me laugh for these damn heartbreaks the Buckeyes have given us.

OSU shot themselves in the foot....again and again and again. Meanwhile LSU played a great game.

i actually thought osu was going to win
ohwell.gif
and im not even a fan
laugh.gif

had so many stupid mistakes at the most costliest time. penalties, dropped td, and relying on the qb to make plays on third and long was not good

if they couldve control the tempo and run wells 30+ times it would have been all good

Very happy to see what happened tonight. Now all we need to do is figure out a way to beat the Browneyes now.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Corso constantly saying USC deserves a shot at the title, THEY LOST TO STANFORD A TEAM THEY WERE 40 PT FAVORITES OVER AT HOME!! NO NATIONALCHAMPION LOSES TO STANFORD!! The only team that would have a legit gripe would be Georgia because they didn't lose to any horrible teams, South Carolinaand Tennessee, but the wacky SEC East didn't allow them to get to the title game to prove themselves. But Georgia vs. LSU would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom