Official beyond scared straight thread. A&E Thursday 10/9Central.

show is pretty good. i work with teens like the ones on the show so im extra interested.

only thing that sucks about the show is that "boot camps" and prison visits have been shown numerous times to not work. it actually makes their offending worse. 

show is pretty good. i work with teens like the ones on the show so im extra interested.

only thing that sucks about the show is that "boot camps" and prison visits have been shown numerous times to not work. it actually makes their offending worse. 

Man that episode at Chowchilla was crazy. Some of those chicks looked more manly than me. Diabla was a monster.

Man that episode at Chowchilla was crazy. Some of those chicks looked more manly than me. Diabla was a monster.

I love the show. The chick episode was better than tonight's, but tonight's was still good.

I love the show. The chick episode was better than tonight's, but tonight's was still good.

when they called that kid Sahn "little baby" i was
roll.gif

show is pretty interesting...ima start watching more.

when they called that kid Sahn "little baby" i was
roll.gif

show is pretty interesting...ima start watching more.

yea the chick epi was great. didnt think they would expose the kids to ppl with 1st degree murder on them
eek.gif

and what the hell are these kids doin smoking weed at age 13? at 13, i was drinking hella soda playing SOCOM, madden and pokemon
laugh.gif

that 17 year old chick pissed me off tho. she is too damn old to be doing the things she is doing. in missouri, 17 is considered an adult so she would of went to prison after her first probation violation.

for those that dont know what were talking about

yea the chick epi was great. didnt think they would expose the kids to ppl with 1st degree murder on them
eek.gif

and what the hell are these kids doin smoking weed at age 13? at 13, i was drinking hella soda playing SOCOM, madden and pokemon
laugh.gif

that 17 year old chick pissed me off tho. she is too damn old to be doing the things she is doing. in missouri, 17 is considered an adult so she would of went to prison after her first probation violation.

for those that dont know what were talking about

Diabla had the beard tattoo and her voice was deeper than mine. I was watching the show with this female and she was scared as hell just watching it
laugh.gif

Diabla had the beard tattoo and her voice was deeper than mine. I was watching the show with this female and she was scared as hell just watching it
laugh.gif

Female prisoners scare me more than male prisoners. Diabla was no joke, neither was Pretty Boy and Green Eyes.

Female prisoners scare me more than male prisoners. Diabla was no joke, neither was Pretty Boy and Green Eyes.

i thought that smirking girl wasn't gonna make it but seems she did ok after the show (at least for a little bit).

I was waiting for a thread about this show.

I watched this show instead of Jersey Show tonight. That little kid Sahn was so cute and he looks like a good kid, just kinda led down the wrong path.

You better make this the OFFICIAL Beyond Scared Straight thread.

I was waiting for a thread about this show.

I watched this show instead of Jersey Show tonight. That little kid Sahn was so cute and he looks like a good kid, just kinda led down the wrong path.

You better make this the OFFICIAL Beyond Scared Straight thread.

i thought that smirking girl wasn't gonna make it but seems she did ok after the show (at least for a little bit).

show is 
pimp.gif
 I missed tonight's episode but will I catch it on the rebound. That Diabla chick was a beast. She can probably survive in a male prison
laugh.gif

show is 
pimp.gif
 I missed tonight's episode but will I catch it on the rebound. That Diabla chick was a beast. She can probably survive in a male prison
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom