Official beyond scared straight thread. A&E Thursday 10/9Central.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Yuku is being a ho and wont let me embed this...but

MTV Scared Straight > * The inmate turned his pockets inside out and made the kid hold onto it, and he paraded him around the room..then he sold him for a carton..sdhsdkjfhklfsdhsd This is one of the reasons why i dont wanna go to jail

"I like his hair style." Hahaha.
U might want to get rid of the link tho

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Yuku is being a ho and wont let me embed this...but

MTV Scared Straight > * The inmate turned his pockets inside out and made the kid hold onto it, and he paraded him around the room..then he sold him for a carton..sdhsdkjfhklfsdhsd This is one of the reasons why i dont wanna go to jail

"I like his hair style." Hahaha.
U might want to get rid of the link tho

These inmates need to use their inside voices. Sheesh.

The show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Tonight's show was a letdown. 
ohwell.gif
Agreed. Though Abraham would get his !*# torn up in prison for speaking like that to a C/O.

"Mayn dont touch me, mayn dont treat me like a criminal homie, dont touch me!".... man shut your 130lb punka$$ up! Kids these days just have no respect.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Tonight's show was a letdown. 
ohwell.gif
Agreed. Though Abraham would get his !*# torn up in prison for speaking like that to a C/O.

"Mayn dont touch me, mayn dont treat me like a criminal homie, dont touch me!".... man shut your 130lb punka$$ up! Kids these days just have no respect.

Im watching this show right now and i find it funny how parents cant control their kids. If i did that back when i was growing up my dad would've whooped my behind till i couldn't sit for days. I bet any other older NT'ers can probably relate. We respected our parents and elders. Of course we acted out but not to the extent of these little kids now a days.

Oh and the ones who claim they are "Gang members" hahaha I laugh. Throw those wanna be thugs on the yard when there is no cameras and they will crapping their pants within minutes.

Funny show to watch. Hopefully it helps the kids.

Back
Top Bottom