Official beyond scared straight thread. A&E Thursday 10/9Central.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

umm..what you mean they cant lay a finger on them? or what? they already in jail, if u piss somebody thats really about that life off, they gonna deck u regardless if they get their little contract with A&E terminated...get real, if someone lose their cool, they dont give a #$()#*$

Thank you.  Some of you lil smug brats really think the world is your playground.  Whats keeping them from "not touching" you?  They not allowed to? Guess what people in jail break rules, thats why they're in jail
laugh.gif
.  I'm pretty sure they weren't allowed to murder, rape, and steal either.  It's unlikely they will but don't say never.

Instead of just screaming I wish they just gave the inmates a belt and just lined up the juvies like it was a game of suicide
I agree. It would also be good if these kids had a spend a night or two in jail.  That would really bring about the true effect of prison. 

Instead of just screaming I wish they just gave the inmates a belt and just lined up the juvies like it was a game of suicide
I agree. It would also be good if these kids had a spend a night or two in jail.  That would really bring about the true effect of prison. 

The one on MTV >>> the A&E version

Totally uncensored and way more funnier...
laugh.gif

I still watch the A&E episodes tho...

When the two inmates snatched the lil dude into the cell ans screamed on him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The one on MTV >>> the A&E version

Totally uncensored and way more funnier...
laugh.gif

I still watch the A&E episodes tho...

When the two inmates snatched the lil dude into the cell ans screamed on him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the blind spots part of the boys epi was nuts. dude was in line about to get his grilled cheese and then BAM. got jacked for his shoes. cant believe other dude was willing do die for his tho.

dont think ive never seen the MTV version. anyone have a link(long shot i know)

and when the lil boy tried to ask a question about the 18 y/o getting shot and they cut him off mid sentence was
laugh.gif
. lil baby jumped out of his chair.

the blind spots part of the boys epi was nuts. dude was in line about to get his grilled cheese and then BAM. got jacked for his shoes. cant believe other dude was willing do die for his tho.

dont think ive never seen the MTV version. anyone have a link(long shot i know)

and when the lil boy tried to ask a question about the 18 y/o getting shot and they cut him off mid sentence was
laugh.gif
. lil baby jumped out of his chair.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

when they called that kid Sahn "little baby" i was
roll.gif

show is pretty interesting...ima start watching more.
That was freaky. Saw that episode last night.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

when they called that kid Sahn "little baby" i was
roll.gif

show is pretty interesting...ima start watching more.
That was freaky. Saw that episode last night.

Yuku is being a ho and wont let me embed this...but

MTV Scared Straight > * The inmate turned his pockets inside out and made the kid hold onto it, and he paraded him around the room..then he sold him for a carton..sdhsdkjfhklfsdhsd This is one of the reasons why i dont wanna go to jail

Link

Yuku is being a ho and wont let me embed this...but

MTV Scared Straight > * The inmate turned his pockets inside out and made the kid hold onto it, and he paraded him around the room..then he sold him for a carton..sdhsdkjfhklfsdhsd This is one of the reasons why i dont wanna go to jail

Link

Back
Top Bottom