Official beyond scared straight thread. A&E Thursday 10/9Central.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I've always known that jail wasn't the place to be.

I don't know why but that that just made me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Show is
pimp.gif

I would think the kids would have a "I don't give a !#$%" mentality since all the inmates can only scream at them and not touch them.

I would think the kids would have a "I don't give a !#$%" mentality since all the inmates can only scream at them and not touch them.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Diabla had the beard tattoo and her voice was deeper than mine. I was watching the show with this female and she was scared as hell just watching it
laugh.gif

#trueStory
sick.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Diabla had the beard tattoo and her voice was deeper than mine. I was watching the show with this female and she was scared as hell just watching it
laugh.gif

#trueStory
sick.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

and this is exactly why boot camps and programs like this dont work. kids think of the things said above plus, they think that they will never get to the point of going to jail. even tho the things they are doing as a juvenile will get them in jail once they turn 16/17/18. and the way you think/do things doesnt just switch once you have your birthday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

and this is exactly why boot camps and programs like this dont work. kids think of the things said above plus, they think that they will never get to the point of going to jail. even tho the things they are doing as a juvenile will get them in jail once they turn 16/17/18. and the way you think/do things doesnt just switch once you have your birthday
laugh.gif

I don't condone abusing kids but they need one of those kids to actually get hit by an inmate to make the effect real. If I went there knowing they can't touch me then I wouldn't really be scared. If I went and on of the kids I was with got KO by an inmate then that would have some shock value for me to change my ways.

I don't condone abusing kids but they need one of those kids to actually get hit by an inmate to make the effect real. If I went there knowing they can't touch me then I wouldn't really be scared. If I went and on of the kids I was with got KO by an inmate then that would have some shock value for me to change my ways.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Instead of just screaming I wish they just gave the inmates a belt and just lined up the juvies like it was a game of suicide

Instead of just screaming I wish they just gave the inmates a belt and just lined up the juvies like it was a game of suicide

qft...me & one of my homeboys got sent to sumthin just like this in middle school. we aint give a %!+* tho cause we knew they couldnt touch us

qft...me & one of my homeboys got sent to sumthin just like this in middle school. we aint give a %!+* tho cause we knew they couldnt touch us

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Female prisoners scare me more than male prisoners. Diabla was no joke, neither was Pretty Boy and Green Eyes.

don't forget "gooch" who they had locked behind the steel door.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Female prisoners scare me more than male prisoners. Diabla was no joke, neither was Pretty Boy and Green Eyes.

don't forget "gooch" who they had locked behind the steel door.

Back
Top Bottom